Week 4 GDT

SteelKing728

Gurley has like 200 yards rushing in four games and he was a non-factor during the postseason (outside of the Cowboys game).  I've been a huge fan of Gurley his entire career, but what's going on?  I remember people saying he was hurt last year, but that was like 8 months ago.  He's still hurt?  I read during the off-season that his knees are pretty much done, but that seemed weird (guess I shouldn't say done, but he would never be the same as he was in the past).

22 minutes ago, ITS_RAMMY_PLAYBOI said:

Goff looked really great besides those Tos. He was lighting them up... The D couldn’t stop Godwin from converting. 

I mean yards were there, but he had a lot of errant throws( aside from picks). And didn’t get through many of his progressions ( even when they were not bringing extra pressure). 

Question is has Winston finally started to mature into the kind of Qb he could be ( especially with all the talent on offense). Or is rams secondary trash? 

22 minutes ago, showtime said:

Gurley has like 200 yards rushing in four games and he was a non-factor during the postseason (outside of the Cowboys game).  I've been a huge fan of Gurley his entire career, but what's going on?  I remember people saying he was hurt last year, but that was like 8 months ago.  He's still hurt?  I read during the off-season that his knees are pretty much done, but that seemed weird (guess I shouldn't say done, but he would never be the same as he was in the past).

Degenerative knees

19 minutes ago, project T.O said:

I mean yards were there, but he had a lot of errant throws( aside from picks). And didn’t get through many of his progressions ( even when they were not bringing extra pressure). 

Question is has Winston finally started to mature into the kind of Qb he could be ( especially with all the talent on offense). Or is rams secondary trash? 

Yea... it wasn't the best game for Goff but he didn't have much help Bowles was pretty relentless with the blizes too.

As for Jameis hard to tell because he has had games like this before and this just seems like one of those games.  Will be interesting to see what happens throughout the season.