Bold prediction: Jared Goff will be benched!

Elky

35 minutes ago, VanS said:

Patriots started 1-2 last year.  Slow starts are normal for Belichick.

With that said, why you ignoring my point on Drew Bledsoe coming in for an injured Brady and winning the AFC Championship Game at Pittsburgh?  That shows Belichick could have won with Bledsoe that year if he stayed healthy.

You don't really get the context of the situation at all.

Bledsoe was the franchise savior at that point and just signed a 10 year $100 million deal. Brady then was still the skinny 6th rounder with the most laughable 40 yard dash. I remember my dad screaming "WHO THE F IS TOM BRADY? THERE GOES THE SEASON!" when Mo Lewis nearly killed Bledsoe in week 2.

The fact Belichick felt more comfortable starting Brady over the guy that helped save us from moving to St. Louis spoke volumes.

Edited by Elky

28 minutes ago, Elky said:

Bledsoe was the franchise savior at that point and just signed a 10 year $100 million deal. Brady then was still the skinny 6th rounder with the most laughable 40 yard dash. I remember my dad screaming "WHO THE F IS TOM BRADY? THERE GOES THE SEASON!" when Mo Lewis nearly killed Bledsoe in week 2.

The fact Belichick felt more comfortable starting Brady over the guy that helped save us from moving to St. Louis spoke volumes.

VanS has a clear agenda.

11 hours ago, Elky said:

What about in Super Bowl 38 when he was MVP and there were Panthers players saying "it ain't over yet...not with that quarterback."

That conversation was about Brady's first superbowl against the St. Louis Rams.  Not anything else that happened afterwards. 

Edited by VanS

2 hours ago, Elky said:

When have I denied Brady isn't one of the best to ever play?   I remember that season and I was rooting for Brady and Patroits to beat the Rams.

I simply don't think he's THE best to ever do it.  I just think he's ONE of the best.

6 minutes ago, scar988 said:

Don't use today to judge Goff. The Falcons are atrocious.

I thought maybe someone was gonna use today's game as an excuse to be like, "haaa, what a dumb prediction! Seeeee??". Glad to see that's not the case so far. For the record, I don't see Goff getting benched this season, but I don't think today should really change anyone's opinion either way

2 minutes ago, DannyB said:

I thought maybe someone was gonna use today's game as an excuse to be like, "haaa, what a dumb prediction! Seeeee??". Glad to see that's not the case so far. For the record, I don't see Goff getting benched this season, but I don't think today should really change anyone's opinion either way

It was a dumb prediction before today's game though. 

22 hours ago, Danger said:

ok so I just saw this and idk where to put it but I felt like sharing it with you boys (no more Pats talk here after this from me)

74579603_2823315304381806_13273794812827

picture makes no sense. From '10-'18 the pats had 8 top10 defenses during that span