Make-A-Movie Draft Discussion Thread - Writeups due 12/9

rackcs

3 minutes ago, Daniel said:

I think most people will be done at the end. I only need two more spots myself.

We should probably do a much shorter clock for the additional rounds though so those with much bigger casts won’t take an additional week waiting on people who forget to say they’re done.

We can also use picks to bid... 

Like you can claim somone with a future pick, and if nobody wants that person for their movie you can have them. If someone else wants them they'll have to bid a pick higher than yours to claim them.

Like a shark tank idea that deadpulse mentioned, it'll speed things up a bit towards the end.

Edited by Dome

11 hours ago, rackcs said:

We're just going to keep going until people are done with their major casting. So when you're done with casting things for your movie, say so in the thread and tag me or PM me so I can remove you from subsequent rounds. 

@rackcs @MWil23 @The Orca @Pickle Rick @Outpost31 @Dome @Malfatron @FinneasGage @Elky @MikeT14 @daboyle250 @Deadpulse @Fresh Prince@Adrenaline_Flux @bcb1213 @AlexGreen#20 @Daniel @JoshstraDaymus

Let me know if this works for you guys or if there's another way you'd rather do this. I feel like this shouldn't be too bad as I think most people are or should be close to wrapping up. 

Edited by rackcs
  • Like 3

2 minutes ago, rackcs said:

@rackcs @MWil23 @The Orca @Pickle Rick @Outpost31 @Dome @Malfatron @FinneasGage @Elky @MikeT14 @daboyle250 @Deadpulse @Fresh Prince@Adrenaline_Flux @bcb1213 @AlexGreen#20 @Daniel @JoshstraDaymus

Let me know if this works for you guys or if there's another way you'd rather do this. I feel like this shouldn't be too bad as I think most people are or should be close to wrapping up. 

We've got about 6 more spots to fill. 

But we're also elite at being on the clock for almost no time at all so I'm not worried about time being an issue, as long as everyone commits to not letting it drag out.

I don't know why people aren't sending their boards if they aren't going to be around though. Especially at this point in the draft. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Dome said:

We've got about 6 more spots to fill. 

But we're also elite at being on the clock for almost no time at all so I'm not worried about time being an issue, as long as everyone commits to not letting it drag out.

I don't know why people aren't sending their boards if they aren't going to be around though. Especially at this point in the draft. 

At this point I have full on boards for essentially the rest of the draft from mwil and mike. Anyone else feel free to send me boards.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, rackcs said:

Go ahead and take me off after Round 10. I’ll be done then. In fact, skip me if I’m not there immediately for my 10th pick: that part is practically a cameo.