Minor Niner News Twos: Electric Boogaloos

y2lamanaki

Sherman arrested for Domestic Violence today....pair that with his declining play, being 33, and the injury plagued season he had, and i gota think there's no chance we re-sign him now. 

Hopefully Ambry Thomas can at least be good depth this year. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 49ersfan said:

Sherman arrested for Domestic Violence today....pair that with his declining play, being 33, and the injury plagued season he had, and i gota think there's no chance we re-sign him now. 

Hopefully Ambry Thomas can at least be good depth this year. 

It is burglary DV not the DV as in putting his hands on another women. 

In fact:

Still may get suspended but just wanted to point that out.

21 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

It is burglary DV not the DV as in putting his hands on another women. 

In fact:

Still may get suspended but just wanted to point that out.

Sounds like he may have DUI charge coming his way as well. Although if they didn't catch him in the act/pull him over while he was driving it's going to be hard for them to actually get him on that charge. 

9 minutes ago, GW21 said:

Sounds like he may have DUI charge coming his way as well. Although if they didn't catch him in the act/pull him over while he was driving it's going to be hard for them to actually get him on that charge. 

I think that is probably the most likely scenario. He probably was drunk and incoherent and was trying to enter a family member's resident at 2 am and the cops were called on him. 

Still a pretty big F up all things considered, especially if he really did end up fighting with the cops. 

4 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

I think that is probably the most likely scenario. He probably was drunk and incoherent and was trying to enter a family member's resident at 2 am and the cops were called on him. 

Still a pretty big F up all things considered, especially if he really did end up fighting with the cops. 

I think the reports would be different if he put his hands on a cop tbh. Any assault on an police officer is a felony from what I know. I honestly think this will blow over with some pretty minor ramifications based on the little information I have read.  

10 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Welp. Just saw this. I had not seen that prior to just now.

The intruder reportedly fought with police upon their arrival but was eventually apprehended and later booked into the Seattle Correctional Facility. Sherman's wife, Ashley, told the Seattle Times that both she and the couple's kids are fine and that no one was harmed during the incident. The family is just working to get Sherman released.

https://www.49erswebzone.com/articles/148190-ex-49ers-richard-sherman-also-being-investigated-connection-schefter/