FF King of The Forum I: Final Three

FinneasGage

On 11/23/2019 at 10:15 PM, FinneasGage said:

Advantage Challenge #1

This is completely optional. You will face no repercussions if you choose not to compete in this challenge. 

This is your first opportunity to gain an advantage/ability in this game. 

If you would like to participate in this advantage challenge you must @ one of your peers and directly challenge them

If they don't accept your challenge, they no longer will have the opportunity to compete in this advantage challenge. You may continue searching for an opponent. 

You guys must both be online at the same time (as well as myself) to compete. It will take about 30 seconds

The two of you will be summoned to a discord where I will ask you guys 1 "Family Feud" style question. 

Whoever provides me with the answer that I determined was the #1 answer will advance to the next round. 

First one to type the answer wins. There are no turns. You simply keep typing answers until someone provides me with what I determined the most popular answer would be hypothetically. 

After you eliminate someone you will wait until the next round. 

You must be done with your first round by the Monday at 10pm

If you are unable to find a partner/challenger, that's on you. 

After the first round, I'll provide you all with a list of who has advanced to the second round. Then we will repeat the process until we have a champion. 

If we have an odd number of participants in the pool, then one of them will be without a partner/challenger and be eliminated by proxy. 

If any of that doesn't make sense, feel free to ask questions, I probably explained it in less than stellar fashion. 

once you and your partner are online you can join me in the arena

https://discord.gg/Eq4Qet

Has anyone challenged @bcb1213

if not, I'm officially challenging @bcb1213