Around the NFL III - The NFLiest Yet

y2lamanaki

Should the Seahawks move to the CFL?  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Should the Seahawks move to the CFL?

• Yes, be gone with them already.
    • No, I want see the Seahawks get beat down in the NFC West for years to come.
    • No, because then poor RudyZ might be stuck with them.
    • No, because I am a proud toothless member of the 12th Man which you all know means I became a fan in 2012. It's also the last year I took a shower, because my hygiene is lacking.

9 minutes ago, Forge said:

lol I don't even know why teams still consider him at this point. 

Considering how flaky he is, it is amazing teams keep trying. Remember Saban? What was it? 3 or 4 games in to the NFL season he bailed for the college game again....? I wonder if anyone has tried to lure him to the NFL again. Flakes drive me crazy (which is why I use dandruff shampoo---was that TMI?).

4 hours ago, Forge said:

lol I don't even know why teams still consider him at this point. 

Horrible HC tenure in Denver, sucked with the Rams as their OC, bailed on the Colts...his only success has come with the GOAT. I would easily take Stefanski or Saleh over this guy

22 hours ago, 49erurtaza said:

Funny thing is with the amount of big personalities the browns have it's probably the worst place for McDaniels to go lol. 

My guess is that McDaniels will stay in NE and is waiting for Belichik to retire. He takes these interviews to put pressure on Kraft, perhaps? Nudging Bill towards retirement?

I'm probably giving him too much credit.

I saw the Peter King interview with McCarthy and I have to admit I was rather impressed with the interview and what McCarthy has been doing with himself since he was fired. I thought it was a 'dud' of a hire but now Im actually worried that the Cowpokes might actually do something under McCarthy, which would totally suck imo. Would really ruin football for me to see them as viable SB contenders. 

Edited by 757-NINER

15 minutes ago, 757-NINER said:

I saw the Peter King interview with McCarthy and I have to admit I was rather impressed with the interview and what McCarthy has been doing with himself since he was fired. I thought it was a 'dud' of a hire but now Im actually worried that the Cowpokes might actually do something under McCarthy, which would totally suck imo. Would really ruin football for me to see them as viable SB contenders. 

We will see if it is implemented in practical application as the actual head coach. He did a great job if marketing himself if nothing else. 

50 minutes ago, 757-NINER said:

I'm not too worried. They have a great roster now, but they're paying Zeke a lot of money, will have to pay Dak a lot of money, they have to re-sign Cooper. It won't be sustainable. Hardly any roster is sustainable, but their wall is coming up. It's the same way I feel about the Rams. Paying too much money for Gurley, having to pay Goff, eventually Kupp as well, while paying a lot of money for Donald and Ramsey who are the best in the league at their respective positions. The rest of their roster will suffer at some point.

In the meantime, once we release McKinnon, we'll be paying our HBs next to nothing, Jimmy G is already the 9th best paid QB and that will go down over the next couple of years as other QBs break the bank. Sure, we'll have to pay Buck and Kittle, and eventually Bosa, but I feel like we're ahead of the curve for the next few years. And we have the coach. God, I love our coach.