New Years Resolutions Mafia - N4 is Sunday at 10pm EST

Dome

1 minute ago, Dome said:

Player Role Name Power(s) Wincon
@Slappy Mc Godfather Godfather, 1-shot Janitor Strongman Make up 50% of the games population
@squire12 Mafia Doctor Nightly Hit Protection (Makes tareget immune to all hits) Make up 50% of the games population
@rackcs Mafia Redirector Redirect (Force Player A to target Player B) Make up 50% of the games population
@Counselor Mafia Backup Backup to the Doctor and the Redirector. (One or the other, cannot take over both roles.) Make up 50% of the games population
@Malfatron Mafia Sleeper No Deadchat link. (1-shot Commuter, 2-shot Lawyer, 2-shot Watcher) Make up 50% of the games population
@wolfeyestrk Compare Cop 2-shot Odd Night Compare Cop Eliminate all threats
@Matts4313 Alignment Cop 3-shot Even Night Alignment Cop Eliminate all threats
@theuntouchable N1 Calculator You'll find out how many players of non-town alignment are on the D1 lynch. Eliminate all threats
@bcb1213 Jailkeeper Nightly Jailkeeper (Roleblock target, block all incoming moves) Eliminate all threats
@JoshstraDaymus Tracker Odd Night Tracker. 1-shot Self Watch. Eliminate all threats
@Nazgul Watcher 3-shot Watcher Eliminate all threats
@MWil23 Motion Sensor Nightly Motion Sensor. Find out if your target had any visitors. Find out if your target went anywhere. Eliminate all threats
@TheKillerNacho Vigilante 2-shot Vigilante, 1-shot Tracker Eliminate all threats
@SwAg Vigilante 1-shot Vigilante, 1-shot PGO Eliminate all threats
@The Orca Lightning Bolt 1-shot Lightning Bolt. Redirect all moves to you on one night. Eliminate all threats
@FinneasGage Ascetic All moves (except hits) made on you will fail. Eliminate all threats
@daboyle250 Kingmaker 1-shot Kingmaker. The player you target at night wil decide the lynch the next day. Eliminate all threats
@Pickle Rick Vanillaizer 2-shot Vanillaizer. Turns your target vanilla. Eliminate all threats
@MD4L Serial Killer Odd Night Hit. 1-shot Bulletproof. Can make one even night hit if you previously killed Mafia. Reach a 1:1:1 or 1:1 ratio to win.

On 12/28/2019 at 11:21 AM, MD4L said:

I was not vanilla anything. Someone targeted/investigated me and I came up town which should’ve helped.

I haven’t lied about anything so I can die in peace.

On 12/28/2019 at 11:35 AM, MD4L said:

Per my PM, I was targeted in some form of an investigation on n1.

Now I believe everything else is truthful to this point.

On 12/28/2019 at 11:40 AM, MD4L said:

I survive the first kill attempt or investigation. Not both to my knowledge and there was an investigation on me after N1.

If anyone read the thread, md4l comes up town in an invest one time lol.

he was town on the calculator

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

2 minutes ago, Dome said:

MD4L was a 1-shot godfather...

malf wasn't the n1 clear, md4l was. 

whichever of them was lynched first would clear the other.

I see it now.   Makes sense

3 minutes ago, SwAg said:

I don’t care.  Two Mafia should have been modkilled.

Counselor was plenty active. my rules specifically state you don't have to vote if you're posting. 

Rackcs was active in chat, he wasn't neglecting the game (which is alluded to as a reason for my rules in the first place)... that was a judgement call, sure.

I could've modkilled finn and whatever other town you wanted dead tho. since they weren't active in chat.

Edited by Dome

2 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

this.... i never told him someone visited him, i told him he came back town on an invest (and lost his 1-shot BP)

he took that to mean he was visited.

Just now, Dome said:

Counselor was plenty active. my rules specifically state you don't have to vote if you're posting. 

Rackcs was active in chat, he wasn't neglecting the game (which is alluded to as a reason for my rules in the first place)... that was a judgement call, sure.

I could've modkilled finn and whatever other town you wanted dead tho. since they weren't active in chat.

He didn't post in this thread for 2 days.

Racks didn't post for four days and didn't vote for 3 days.