Who have we interviewed/ requested interviews with

hornbybrown

25 minutes ago, FourThreeMafia said:

I clicked on the last page of this thread to see Browns fans thoughts on the coaching search, and I don't know what the hell I'm reading.

One thing I do know, its @LETSGOBROWNIES fault.

This is a warning for personal attacks against posters of a rival Browns fanbase. @LETSGOBROWNIES may be the lowest common denominator, but he's our lowest common denominator (got your back, LGB). Take your slander to the Ravens forum

Edited by NudeTayne
where slander belongs and lowester common denominators slow-clap Ray Rice as their own form of prayer before bed.
  • Like 2

31 minutes ago, NudeTayne said:

This is a warning for personal attacks against posters of a rival Browns fanbase. @LETSGOBROWNIES may be the lowest common denominator, but he's our lowest common denominator (got your back, LGB). Take your slander to the Ravens forum

I suggest you read the rules again, sir...

• Personal attacks, name calling, and threats to other members are not allowed unless directed at LETSGOBROWNIES.    Feel free to put that like-whoring agitator in his place.

So, I reject your warning, and I accept your apology.

• Like 4

Well Shanny is sorta endorsing Saleh.  He may be my preferred coach.  I don't know a ton about him, but he looks to have a little of that Tomlin fire in him.  If we go with one of the 2 favorites in McD or Stefanski, I will convince myself it will work, but I think I would take a chance with this guy.

https://sports.yahoo.com/49ers-kyle-shanahan-confident-robert-205529398.html

• Like 2

10 hours ago, FourThreeMafia said:

I suggest you read the rules again, sir...

• Personal attacks, name calling, and threats to other members are not allowed unless directed at LETSGOBROWNIES.    Feel free to put that like-whoring agitator in his place.

So, I reject your warning, and I accept your apology.

😡😠 Tayne never apologizes. 

Source: ask anyone.

But yeah, looked up the forum by(-curious)laws and there's a pic of LGB, so yeah, do anything to him (that's what he requested, at least).

Happy now, @LETSGOBROWNIES? But yeah.

Edited by NudeTayne
So where's Tayne's 50%? 😠
  • Like 2