Everything Free Agency (Rumors, notes and news)

RaidersAreOne

4 minutes ago, soflbillsfan said:

If they got Trent Williams why would trading down be the notion for this? Wouldnt the browns want to land top talent at 10 even if they land Williams with a 2nd rd pick?

Other than Isaiah Simmons, I doubt there’s anybody worth drafting at 10. This is of course assuming we trade for TW.

The list I think Donald should be one over Wilson because as I just mentioned Mahomes feeling the effect of Donald, Wilson knows Donald all to well as Donald has literally nearly destroyed Wilson many times. I think Colin though tries to think outside the box. Not everyone will have the same top 10. He probably is doing some projecting here with Evans because with Brady as the QB I think Evans is set up for a career year. I dont agree with his top to though but Donald definitely should be one and I get how special CMC is so I could see top 5 for CMC but not number one. 

2 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

Other than Isaiah Simmons, I doubt there’s anybody worth drafting at 10. This is of course assuming we trade for TW.

Even if you trade for Trent you shouldnt hesitate taking one of the olineman. Some of these described OTs could be pushed inside, are you saying both guard positions are set? Not to mention TW also has a history of injuries and is going to be 32 before the season starts. Having a back up option is always a plus.

6 minutes ago, soflbillsfan said:

Even if you trade for Trent you shouldnt hesitate taking one of the olineman. Some of these described OTs could be pushed inside, are you saying both guard positions are set? Not to mention TW also has a history of injuries and is going to be 32 before the season starts. Having a back up option is always a plus.

Here’s the problem with your idea:

TW = 17 mil (I’m guessing, could be higher)

Bitonio = 10 mil

Tretter = 8 mil

#10 pick

Conklin = 10 mil

2 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

Here’s the problem with your idea:

TW = 17 mil (I’m guessing, could be higher)

Bitonio = 10 mil

Tretter = 8 mil

#10 pick

Conklin = 10 mil

Your offense would be ridiculous though.  Pretty much no glaring weakness.  Might be worth it.  Baker would thrive.

22 minutes ago, stl4life07 said:

The list I think Donald should be one over Wilson because as I just mentioned Mahomes feeling the effect of Donald, Wilson knows Donald all to well as Donald has literally nearly destroyed Wilson many times. I think Colin though tries to think outside the box. Not everyone will have the same top 10. He probably is doing some projecting here with Evans because with Brady as the QB I think Evans is set up for a career year. I dont agree with his top to though but Donald definitely should be one and I get how special CMC is so I could see top 5 for CMC but not number one. 

I get it you are a diehard fan of the rams and I see no wrong that you want the best for your team. From what you are saying if you had an expansion team to start 2020 season you got to own. You had the option of taking any player from a different team your trying to tell me that Aaron Donald is going to be your 1st pick? Over Mahomes and even Wilson? I find this hard to believe, because that is what your basically saying is that Donald is the best player in the NFL. 

3 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

And we’d still have about 20M in space. With vernons 15M coming off next year. 

im confused where you get only 20 mil cause you guys should have more but you also have players like Garrett and Bitonio on the last year of their contract so that has to be a factor. Which is why I think staying at 10 and going best olineman out there is still a solid option as it could be long term answer at LG if TW is your longterm answer at LT. Heck going Chaisson at 10 to play opposite to garret might be a smart move as it could balance out the future contract myles will seek. especially if you dump vernon

22 minutes ago, HTTRDynasty said:

brady apparently pushing the bucs organization to go get him. He has 1 year 10 mil remaining on deal. If this team gives up their 1st rd pick and patriots land tua because of it the other 30 teams are going to make sure the bucs suffer for it.