Everything Free Agency (Rumors, notes and news)

RaidersAreOne

11 minutes ago, BStanRamFan said:

I'd say atleast a 3rd?

I'd say at most a third in terms of how good the pick could be. They may be able to get something like a 3 + 4 or something, but I don't think that they are getting a better pick than a third. Guy has yet to play a full season and is on the last year of his rookie deal. Given the fact that the colts still have yet to make a decision on his fifth year option, its just not a great look. 

18 hours ago, Blackstar12 said:

Looks like the AFC South is between the Colts and Titans other two teams are a mess right now.

Yeah, and with an elderly Philip Rivers I think the have an absolutely great shot at making the playoffs. Never count out Deshaun Watson though, he is still the best QB in the division for sure

56 minutes ago, Titans_Matt said:

Yeah, and with an elderly Philip Rivers I think the have an absolutely great shot at making the playoffs. Never count out Deshaun Watson though, he is still the best QB in the division for sure

Eh he doesn’t have Hopkins to lob the ball up to anymore. Plus they have an idiot running that team so not worried about them at all.

Edited by ttitansfan4life

1 hour ago, ttitansfan4life said:

Eh he doesn’t have Hopkins to lob the ball up to anymore. Plus they have an idiot running that team so not worried about them at all.

37 minutes ago, SmittyBacall said:

That’s the characterization of Watson you’re going with?

Yeah, I'm with Smitty on that.  Watson will be less dangerous because he has an idiot taking away his support, but all it takes is a quick glance at the ridiculous success Watson has had throwing the ball to Fuller to see that Hopkins isn't bailing him out that much.

That and just the fact that WRs, even great WRs, do not make QBs.

13 minutes ago, bigbadbuff said:

Might be the worst list i have ever seen

Well he had Wilson on right after he dropped this list. I am sorry but Kittle, Adams, Evans arent even the best at their position let alone top 10 in the league. Cowturd is all about the big market teams and is a west coast guy so of course his top 10 is predominantly west coast players at the pro level or college level, and he lived in tampa for some time. Tom Brady is probably the greatest qb of all time but is he top 10 going in to this year at 42? How is CMC and Donald higher then Mahomes? My head hurts thinking how he believes this is the top 10 in the league

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

Browns are still after Trent Williams. I think a deal gets done draft night.

Cleveland wants to trade down. It’s why I think they’re so aggressive after Trent. 

I also hear they were interested in Jamal Adams. Some rumor of trading OBJ and a late rd pick for him. 

If they got Trent Williams why would trading down be the notion for this? Wouldnt the browns want to land top talent at 10 even if they land Williams with a 2nd rd pick?

32 minutes ago, soflbillsfan said:

How is CMC and Donald higher then Mahomes? My head hurts thinking how he believes this is the top 10 in the league

How did you even question that? Donald is clearly the best player in the NFL period. Dude gets doubled and triple team and still gets pressures and sacks. He constantly stays in the backfield racking up tackles for loss. I get it that Mahomes is other worldly and since he plays the quarterback position he will get the nod but you can ask Mahomes himself how other amazing Donald is because he remembers the impact Donald made in 2018 that MNF game where Donald got to Mahomes twice and pressuring him other times that led to five Mahomes turnovers that was the difference in the Rams winning that game. 

11 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

Browns are still after Trent Williams. I think a deal gets done draft night.

Cleveland wants to trade down. It’s why I think they’re so aggressive after Trent. 

Any chance they still take a OT, put Trent on one side, RT to the other? Should/could help solidify that line. Williams isn't doing it by himself. That's for sure.

Thomas, Wills, Becton? They still need a legit option at OT moving forward past the next two seasons. Keeping Baker upright and healthy should be priority #1.

Edited by Nabbs4u