Everything Free Agency (Rumors, notes and news)

RaidersAreOne

2 hours ago, jrry32 said:

No, he didn't. Real talk, dude, other players are watching, and they aren't liking what they see. The Jaguars holding that dude hostage to try and milk every bit of a compensation out of a deal (along with all of the other awfulness of the past few years) isn't going to sit well with some guys around the league. And I think there's an element of reason to what Yannick is doing. He's basically saying, "If you keep holding me hostage, I'm going to act out in a way that harms my trade value." 

yes, he did. Yan looks like a toddler throwing a tantrum, khan looked level headed. Even if what you personally think is true, thats stupid logic. It doesnt make him look better. Depending how you interpret his last post, you could say even hes acknowledging what he did was stupid. 

Edited by GSUeagles14

7 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

If close, he would have been shipped already. Not sure I buy this. I bet they have been actively shopping him, but just no suitors to take on his contract....Which isn't terrible but since he's likely to just be the 4th WR on the team, you can find much cheaper options. If he stays healthy he can definitely contribute, but............

1 hour ago, Blackstar12 said:

Looks like the AFC South is between the Colts and Titans other two teams are a mess right now.

It’d be hilarious if Old Man Rivers came in and achieved more with Indy’s stout run game/O-line/defense than he ever did with San Diego’s flash. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

If close, he would have been shipped already. Not sure I buy this. I bet they have been actively shopping him, but just no suitors to take on his contract....Which isn't terrible but since he's likely to just be the 4th WR on the team, you can find much cheaper options. If he stays healthy he can definitely contribute, but............

It's supported. Jennifer Lee Chan reported the same

55 minutes ago, Forge said:

I'm not questioning if there has been trade talks. I just don't believe Lynch when he says he was close twice to trading him. Teams probably want Goodwin to restructure his deal which he obviously doesn't want to do. 

1 minute ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

I'm not questioning if there has been trade talks. I just don't believe Lynch when he says he was close twice to trading him. Teams probably want Goodwin to restructure his deal which he obviously doesn't want to do. 

Oh yeah. Agree with that. Total gm talk

55 minutes ago, Forge said: