(Polls) Finalists Set: Choose Your Preferred GM/HC Pairing

Mind Character

Which Finalist GM/HC Pairing do you want us to choose?  

54 members have voted

1. 1. Which Finalist GM/HC Pairing do you want us to choose?

• GM: Dave Ziegler/Nick Caserio; HC: Josh McDaniels
    • GM: Andrew Berry; HC: Kevin Stefanski
    • GM: Eliot Wolf; HC: Mike McCarthy
  2. 2. Which Pairing will ultimately be selected by the Haslams?

3. 3. Which Pairing has the greatest chance of blowing up in an epic fashion?

10 minutes ago, sdrawkcab321 said:

I wish we would interview kubiak. I love his system and he’s experienced. He’d be my top choice. 

If we hire Stefanski we could potentially get Kubiak as the OC. Rather him just be the OC than the HC

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Thomas5737 said:

Well you stated it as facts, I googled McNabb and Keenum, didn't find anything. A lot of articles and reporters giving credit but no quotes from the QBs. I'm not saying they didn't say it but you were specific I thought maybe you had them or knew where to find them, I didn't realize it was from pressers 15 years ago that you just remember.

I understand the misunderstanding with the quotes.

On this board, if I use quotes that are literal word for word dictated I always include the source. Always. I do so either by adding the links, articles, or videos specifically as I'm not a fan of purely loose sourcing. If I'm paraphrasing witnessed real events or statements and I know I am going to represent the heart of what was really said but just not the dictated specific literal word for words account I use " quotes " but leave the source out.

For example, most of us probably still remember when Mike Holmgren said he tried to trade for Sam Bradford via the hot tub story. So, I might say I still remember when Holmgren said " I trade to get the picks up to get him. The trade talks involved a few drinks and the hot tub." That via memory accurately represents what Holmgren said in that presser, but if you tried to google "Sam Bradford; Hot Tub; Holmgren" it's unlikely to generate a link to that specific event. Even still we all remember that as a real event without really straining our memory.

I could get why you may have thought I was pulling from a recent article due to the quotes, but google search really speaks to the limits of knowing our time if one hast to simply rely on the first page search results and really studies find that the vast majority of people don't scroll past the first 7 google search results

Also, it it wasn't 15 years ago man lol... McNabb's was as I said when he was prompted to give positive insights about Shurmur when he took the Browns job in 2011.. that's 9 years ago.. Bradford's stuff 5 years ago and Case Keenum's 2 years ago.

Point is... Ryan Lindley was a bum... Pat Shurmur's a competent QB Coach with the ability to help a QB get the larger Offensive and Attacking defensive picture and various QBs credit his skills throughout the years..

42 minutes ago, NateDawg said:

My high school coach was Bud Kilmer. Back when you just shut up and did what you were told. #Boomer

The dude produced 26 conference wins, multiple state titles, and was a D-1 football factory who held his players to a high standard of accountability. What coach would have approved of their backup QB reading novels at practice and running the Ooopty Oooop instead of his proven offense? Tell me, who is the real villain here?

4 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

The dude produced 26 conference wins, multiple state titles, and was a D-1 football factory who held his players to a high standard of accountability. What coach would have approved of their backup QB reading novels at practice and running the Ooopty Oooop instead of his proven offense? Tell me, who is the real villain here?

And let’s not forget he still got his team to the state finals after his D1 scholarship QB was injured for the year. 

I’m telling you 

Strategy - Paul Depo

GM - Andrew Berry

Player Personell - Eliot Wolf

HC - Urban 

that’d give Urban support and nfl experience while at the same time people with that don’t have egos who can handle scouting and player stuff for him while he build the program. 

I think they’d have joint say of final 53

this is the one 

Edited by brownie man