Divisional: TEN@BAL

Manny/Patrick

Just now, seminoles1 said:

Exactly, I want someone to agitate him so he throws a little temper tantrum. It'll be adorable. Then someone sends Henry in the room and he'll shut right back up.

I am fine with all the highlights of Earl trying to catch Henry or getting stiff-armed into Bolivian by Henry.

1 minute ago, FourThreeMafia said:

Lamar had a great season.  He has a bright future, but he still had alot of growing to do.

Yeah, he's a different breed. As long as his body holds up and is a threat to run he will be successful doing what he does. Defenses play scared against him and that gives him a lot of open receivers and you can't stop him running either way so I think teams should let him run and keep him uncomfortable passing at least they will be one dimensional. Give Lamar average speed/agility and I don't think he succeeds where he is as a passer now but he has that ability so it will work more often than not.

I'm not a fan of the Ravens though so I hope I'm wrong and he doesn't have a bright future.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, -Hope- said:

i mean....a TON of that was after we started playing extremely soft zone (way too early imo) and just letting them march down the field and eat up clock. that started with like 5 minutes left in the 3rd quarter lol

edit: but i agree that this isn't really a "blueprint" to stop him, he still made some crazy plays

Agreed, if Hayden Hurst turns his head for a second instead of the balling doinking off him it could have backfired. He didn't have his best night for sure, but the receivers really let him down when he needed them. 

• Like 1

lol also tannehill had 72 yards passing after the second play of the second quarter and had 16 more the entire rest of the game. that's how little we ended up needing to pass.

having said that....would really like to see better production out of our passing game moving forward. odds are we'll need it against the chiefs/texans

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, SkippyX said:

I expect KC to win tomorrow (B O B)  but if Houston does, please don't pretend the week 17 game was real.

Houston played their 3rd stringers most of the way with AJ McCarron at QB.

If Houston does win tomorrow, there will be talk all week about how they screwed up by letting the Titans into the playoffs. 

Edited by Boltstrikes

2 minutes ago, Titans Yall said:

"When the Super Bowl comes, whoever we play, they're going to be in trouble." Earl Thomas

Ha Ha. Ravens and their fans were so cocky thinking this was gonna be a cakewalk. As a Titans fan this one is really sweet. Titans got some much needed payback for some PO losses in the past.

• Like 6

Long term, baltimore has to figure out a better offense. Jackson gets hit way to much, and we've seen time and time again that style of play doesnt hold up. Hes either going to have to turn into a consistent thrower sooner rather than later or there are going to be some big problems.

WIth that said.... im sure he'll be fine. Hopefully. Took a huge step this year, but purely from a passing standpoint he benefited so much from the threat of running i dont think it paints an accurate picture of where he really stands as a thrower.