Burn Notice (S1) Mafia: Game Over (UPDATED)

SwAg

Just now, theuntouchable said:

It’s weird tho because the write up made it pretty clear that josh was at the same place as glen and daboyle. 

yes that is how I take it as well.   

But the 2 distinct kill flavors

---------------

the whole counselor claim of alignment compare with daboyle and both needed to succeed on their invest to get results.   both nights failed with Orca ninja on N1 and Daboyle dying on N2

then the daboyle flips as an alignment cop, not the alignment compare he initially stated.   add to the daboyle claimed a different character than his flip....cover roles??

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

yes that is how I take it as well.   

But the 2 distinct kill flavors

---------------

the whole counselor claim of alignment compare with daboyle and both needed to succeed on their invest to get results.   both nights failed with Orca ninja on N1 and Daboyle dying on N2

then the daboyle flips as an alignment cop, not the alignment compare he initially stated.   add to the daboyle claimed a different character than his flip....cover roles??

Daboyle claimed vanilla 

2 minutes ago, 11sanchez11 said:

so mafia has no moves? we account all deaths on matts?

no.   I think that Matts could kill (as PGO) only players coming to kill him (or some select situation.... opposing alignments).  I just don't see the PGO having 2 different kill flavors.

I think Josh was hit by the red scum group

4 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

That would mean government alignment has a kill, I don’t think there’s been enough killing each night for that to work. 

could be limited nights for a govt kill.  or a recruit type thing that only succeeds on some players.....hence the alignment cop role

On 4/6/2020 at 7:54 PM, daboyle250 said:

Javier (westen-aligned)

My character’s vanilla

On 4/8/2020 at 9:18 AM, SwAg said:

Night 2:

Everyone had dispersed for the evening and was off to handle their various responsibilities for the night.  There was evil afoot, and everyone was intent upon finding it, but none more-so than JoshJosh decided to take a break from his role as a catalyst in our inability to be happy friends because he's a bully, and decided he would do a good, old fashion stakeout.  He was 100 meters away from any danger with binoculars, facing the wrong way, of course.  But, hey, this type of work beats lying in a crumpled heap after blocking punches with your face.

Josh observed his target all night, and his patience was rewarded as he saw two shadowy figures looming around outside the house he was surveying.  The two figures approached from opposite ends of the way, but were both revealed when they passed through the lighting.  It was Glen and Daboyle.  Neither were aware of each other, but the house's occupant was seemingly aware of them.  As both crept toward the home, massive lights suddenly revealed their precise location, and then the night was filled with gunfire.

Glen is dead.  He was Jan Haseck, Serial Killer (Even), Independent-Aligned. @Glen

Daboyle is dead.  He was Agent Harris, Alignment Cop, Government-Aligned. @daboyle250

Josh was panicking.  He just saw two guys get mowed down with guns.  He was not sticking around, he had to get out of here.  He ran fifty meters back to his truck and got inside.  He went to start his car, but upon twisting the key in the ignition the car promptly blew up.

Josh is dead.  He was Nate Westen, Incompetent JOAT, Westen-Aligned. @JoshstraDaymus

Heimdallr is not going quietly.  He is observing his surrounding, attempting to find anything that could be useful in this daring plan... He cannot afford to wait because if he waits, it may be too late.  You may still pay the ransom, but Heimdallr has initiated a plan to escape!

Yes, yes!  That is what I heard!  I heard that that there Touch did not go anywhere last night!  Quite the rousing gossip!

It is now Day 3.  You have until 9 p.m. EST on Thursday, April 9, 2020 to reach a decision.

@MWil23 @Counselor, @rackcs, @bcb1213, @11sanchez11, @pwny@Forge, @Pickle Rick, @Heimdallr, @Matts4313, @The Orca, @MookieMonstah@TLO, @squire12, @theuntouchable, @Malfatron, @Ragnarok, @Slappy Mc, @wolfeyestrk, @swoosh

If you think you should have received a PM and did not, message me.

4 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Daboyle claimed vanilla 

Daboyle initially claimed javier, vanilla westen aligned

His flip was agent Harrs, government aligned and alignment cop

-------------------------

there are a lot of issues with that situation 

why lie about all 3 if you are indeed town friendly as some are posturing

Just now, squire12 said:

I'm sure Government wants to hide from certain scum. They could still be town friendly or neutral. 

Still no idea what their win condition would be. Probably eliminate all scum and unlikely allies?

2 minutes ago, squire12 said:

I agree. That's why I quoted it and said I still have issues with it. 

2 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Probably because of the stigma attached to non-town. Today is actually a pretty clear indication of that. The government just came in and took care of mwil and a few still want to lynch counselor. 

• Like 1