The Last Dance (Schedule Inside)

seminoles1

1 hour ago, TVScout said:

Who da G.O.A.T. now?

sports-titles-for-newsletter-articleLarg

What is no title exactly referring to? Like what is only 1 for Jordan? 

And why would the GOAT change after this documentary? If you thought Jordan was the GOAT (In all of sports, not just NBA), then that shouldn't change or vice versa. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

What is no title exactly referring to? Like what is only 1 for Jordan? 

And why would the GOAT change after this documentary? If you thought Jordan was the GOAT (In all of sports, not just NBA), then that shouldn't change or vice versa. 

Yeah, agreed. I don't get the graph.

• Like 1

That graph is looking at the season with their 1st title to the season with their last title, I suppose to serve as a snapshot of their "dynasty" and how dominant they were and/or their team was during the given stretch. Evident by MJ's numbers, not counting seasons where they were 't active. So between Bulls ring 1 and ring 6, Jordan didn't win the title once (95), Pippen 2x (94, 95). Between Magic's 1st ring and 5th ring, there were 4x he didn't win title, etc.

Bill Russell wins this game though. 11-2.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Blackstar12 said:

That was a great documentary. Funniest part was Rodman wrestling at WCW in the middle of the finals legend lol.

Another reason that team was never coming back even if Krause tried.  They were done with Rodman and Scottie was a goner.  

1 hour ago, DirtyDez said:

Another reason that team was never coming back even if Krause tried.  They were done with Rodman and Scottie was a goner.  

Yeah, I think Michael is being a little ignorant thinking Pippen would have come back for anything but the most money offered to him. Pippen had nothing left to prove; he wanted his money.

2 hours ago, seminoles1 said:

Yeah, I think Michael is being a little ignorant thinking Pippen would have come back for anything but the most money offered to him. Pippen had nothing left to prove; he wanted his money.

I wanted to hear if Michael went to Reinsdorf directly. Shoulda told him get rid of Krause and they’ll all return. 

13 hours ago, seminoles1 said:

Agreed. No Scottie is what ultimately ended the dynasty. They could have won in 99’ without Phil. It could have been like when the Cowboys won with Barry Switzer. They could have won without Dennis too.

I think having Scottie, MJ, Kukoc, Harper, Kerr (maybe), and some solid role players would have been enough during a shortened lockout season.

Edited by candyman93

6 hours ago, candyman93 said:

Agreed. No Scottie is what ultimately ended the dynasty. They could have won in 99’ without Phil. It could have been like when the Cowboys won with Barry Switzer. They could have won without Dennis too.

I think having Scottie, MJ, Kukoc, Harper, Kerr (maybe), and some solid role players would have been enough during a shortened lockout season.

Without Dennis against Duncan and Robinson would have been tough. That was a pretty dominant Spurs team that season, especially defensively. Possible but no lock.