Day 2 Draft Discussion

Ragnarok

17 minutes ago, tyler735 said:

Yeah we got 3 players that many draft sites rated among the top 3 at their position in this draft. I'll gladly take that. Was hoping we would have gotten a WR but it's not urgent with Emmanuel Sanders signing 

I could see the Saints trading Warford and getting a pick back. It would be nice to get a WR, though I don’t doubt that there will be some nice UDFAs, and the Saints always do really well

5 minutes ago, rackcs said:

I'm not blown away by the Steelers draft but it was decent. I'm not super high on either player but I get what the Steelers were thinking with each pick at least.

The first round pick was really good

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, BucsDraftGeek47 said:

1 what are the pats doing 

2 what are the packers doing

3 are the bears trying to build a team out of only TEs

lol

I like the Patriots picks except Jennings who just screams meh. 

I agree about the Packers all of those picks seem very weird.

37 minutes ago, sammymvpknight said:

I could see the Saints trading Warford and getting a pick back. It would be nice to get a WR, though I don’t doubt that there will be some nice UDFAs, and the Saints always do really well

Yeah should be interesting. If not I do have some hope TreQuan Smith could still develop into a decent 3rd option. Another guy that may see some more snaps for us next year could be Deonte Harris. He was just so dynamic last year whenever he touched the ball could see him getting a bigger role in our offense.

56 minutes ago, vikingsrule said:

In an offseason cut short, I think some of those late round rookies could have a harder time impressing the coaching staff. 

I don't know that Minnesota has the luxury of caring. They really had to rebuild that defense on the fly this offseason, and the offensive line/receiving corps needs any help it can get.

23 minutes ago, rackcs said:

I'm watching some Claypool tape again to try to get myself excited for the pick and good lord Ian Book is such a bad QB. I'm so sorry @Blue

I don't know if he regressed badly in 2019 or if he just didn't take a step forward and the flaws became more noticeable. He has his moments where he makes improvisational magic, but they were few and far between last year.