2021 NCAA/Draft Prospect Thread

Kiltman

I think we’re going to be good at center if Kelce retires. Would love to see Herbig take over there. mailata- Issac- Herbig-Brooks-Lane should be a top 5 oline for atleast the next 3 years. Herbig really looked good this year. Also loved what I’ve seen out of Driscoll. 
Draft wise I see 4 blue chip elite prospects and we need to get one of them.

1) Lawrence 

2) Parsons

3) Sewell

4) Chase

If we can’t get one of them I want to trade down and get waddle around 12-15

9 minutes ago, DeSean Jackson said:

I think we’re going to be good at center if Kelce retires. Would love to see Herbig take over there. mailata- Issac- Herbig-Brooks-Lane should be a top 5 oline for atleast the next 3 years. Herbig really looked good this year. Also loved what I’ve seen out of Driscoll. 
Draft wise I see 4 blue chip elite prospects and we need to get one of them.

1) Lawrence 

2) Parsons

3) Sewell

4) Chase

If we can’t get one of them I want to trade down and get waddle around 12-15

herbig would be such a terrible replacement for kelce. You know our offense creates plays based on kelces athleticism right? herbig would set the offense back to the stone age.

2 minutes ago, ninjapirate said:

herbig would be such a terrible replacement for kelce. You know our offense creates plays based on kelces athleticism right? herbig would set the offense back to the stone age.

Kelce is a generational athletic center, good luck trying to replace what he does. You can say that about all of olinemen with how they always pull there guards. Herbig showed improvement on his pulling blocks and second level blocks throughout the year.

Just now, DeSean Jackson said:

Kelce is a generational athletic center, good luck trying to replace what he does. You can say that about all of olinemen with how they always pull there guards. Herbig showed improvement on his pulling blocks and second level blocks throughout the year.

herbig has no business starting for an nfl team. He is a 7th olineman at best.

26 minutes ago, ninjapirate said:

Oh like the time a couple years ago Rasul Douglas was a top 7 corner at the end of the year only to go on to not be any good at all?

To be fair, a CB can be masked by others on the defense. I don't think anyone was making Herbig look better on the oline with all the different combinations he dealt with this year. I think he had an excellent year considering circumstances and expectations. 

7 hours ago, EAGLES3658 said:

To be fair, a CB can be masked by others on the defense. I don't think anyone was making Herbig look better on the oline with all the different combinations he dealt with this year. I think he had an excellent year considering circumstances and expectations. 

He's fine as a back up guard.