Bengals cutting Andy Dalton

Drained

3 hours ago, goldfishwars said:

Ryan Pace took on Nick Foles's crazy salary and gave up a 4th , yet this dude is just walking out of Cinci for nothing. The NFL makes no sense sometimes. 

Foles won more playoffs games that Cincinnati has in nearly 40 years.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, .Buzz said:

He's super tight with Gruden.

I imagine they'd battle it out in camp. I guess it's not inconceivable that Dalton could win the job.

It's in the best interest of the Jags to hand Minshew the starting gig to see what he's capable of before moving on to other options. We know what Dalton is, we don't know for sure what Minshew is yet. 

The problem is Doug Marrone is likely coaching for his job, and Dalton is likely the preferred option to win games at this point.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Outpost31 said:

Yes.  I thought I was the biggest Favre fan alive and I absolutely 100% rooted for him in every game where his success did not impede the success of the Packers, but there were some people who turned into full blown Jets fans, and others who became Vikings fans.

People follow  players in the Nba, happens in the nfl also 

Edited by Fresh Prince

3 hours ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

The most liked post in the history of this website is you jumping ship. Don't blame this on me.

I was fully prepared to sit and sulk in my own misery. You showed me that I can use my misery as a tool to make others miserable - which is what I'll end up doing.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, ET80 said:

Oh, I reached there several weeks ago. I'm just reveling in everyone else's ineptness...

...like the Browns. BoB is a coach for a year or two, let's be real. Jimmy Haslem is an owner for LIFE. At this point in the journey, your best bet is that Haslem becomes patient zero for Covid-22 or something...

(My agent/lawyer @ramssuperbowl99 is who Ied me to this path).

I'm sorry ET cause I feel for you man but there is one fault with that logic. There is someone who hired BoB and then decided to fire the GM and make BoB the GM. I'm afraid that person might be around for a while as well.....

22 minutes ago, DutchFalcon said:

I'm sorry ET cause I feel for you man but there is one fault with that logic. There is someone who hired BoB and then decided to fire the GM and make BoB the GM. I'm afraid that person might be around for a while as well.....

*Shrug* Jeff Lurie made the same mistake with Chip Kelly. He fixed it quickly. ;)

13 hours ago, Outpost31 said:

All Patriot emigrates are going to be pretty bummed when Andy Dalton and the Patriots win 12 regular season games and two playoff games and the Buccaneers fail to reach the playoffs. 

Well hey if you're gonna dream, dream big

Poor Andy. Didn't have much of a chance in Cincinnati. Also wasn't good enough to drag the team. 

I wonder if he even talked to Burrow yet. Wonder what he said. Maybe something along the lines of "You'll float too." 

Edited by PapaShogun