TAPT Version 70.0 Steve Dowden follows the rules

ThatJerkDave

1 hour ago, Brit Pack said:

That was just me taking the piss. It is not American but I found it strange because of the Vick thing and the outcry of poor animals but not to have the same connection with other poor animals that are killed for consumption

I have an opinion on why Vick was prosecuted like he was..... and it is in no way an opinion that I will share on here.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Brit Pack said:

That was just me taking the piss. It is not American but I found it strange because of the Vick thing and the outcry of poor animals but not to have the same connection with other poor animals that are killed for consumption

Well the outrage over my sheep fighting ring is going to absolutely blow your mind.

On 2/26/2024 at 9:13 AM, Brit Pack said:

Well if you have that label and agenda against him you pretty much have that against the whole NFL cos while they might have not said it that's what all the owners, GMs and coaches did, they shunned Sam and a team went out and signed Vick. To be fair from a talent point of view they were right. 

If you are looking for social justice, just ask Colin Kaepernick you are looking in the wrong place with the NFL.

Edit: and as you brought up Vick, to this day it still baffles me that America can get so wound up about the killing of a handful of dogs in a barbaric manner, which results in prison time but is cool with the killing of millions upon millions of cows, sheep and pigs. I don't see how the two are reconcilable, both are brutal

That's because you like to do naughty things to cows and sheep up there in Albion.

P.S. My critique on Dungy was because you mention his autobiography and persona (and faith). If you talk about how Tyreek Hill is a great father figure, then I might also critique that.

17 hours ago, ThatJerkDave said:

I just watched a documentary about Nazis looking for the Holy Grail, and I have to say, that Heinrich Himmler was a really weird dude.  

17 hours ago, HighCalebR said:

Lucky the dude with the whip was team good guy.

I heard the dude with the whip was irrelevant to the outcome.

5 hours ago, vegas492 said:

70 when I drove home yesterday.

18 this morning when I drove to work.

My truck was iced shut.  Even though I remote started, I still had to get out the heat gun and melt the ice off of the door frame.

It was 67 and then the low 24 hours later was 9 here. Oh and it snowed.. And 40 mph winds lol.

It's a pretty nice 27 today though.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Norm said:

It was 67 and then the low 24 hours later was 9 here. Oh and it snowed.. And 40 mph winds lol.

It's a pretty nice 27 today though.

We got the same thing, only we went from a thunderstorm with a lot of rain, to 18, snow and wind.  It was ridiculous.

And?  Our lake opened up.  It is usually iced up until the second week in April.

• Like 1