Notable Stats

HTTRDynasty

53 minutes ago, Forge said:

Man, Chiefs and Rams receivers must be dropping some big ones because it's not like Stafford's and Mahomes' drop rates are that bad. I mean, they aren't good, but Jimmy G has a substantially higher drop percentage and is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay back there lol 

Can't speak for the Rams, but either 3 or 4 of Mahomes's interceptions this year came from dropped passes. As much as he got flamed in the past for being lucky with INTs, the complete opposite has been true this year. He had two really trash INTs where he tried to throw a ball away when he should've eaten the sack, but then he's had more than that pop off of guys hands. The Bills one was returned for an INT as well, so I can't imagine what that would've translated to in EPA.

28 minutes ago, Jakuvious said:

Can't speak for the Rams, but either 3 or 4 of Mahomes's interceptions this year came from dropped passes. As much as he got flamed in the past for being lucky with INTs, the complete opposite has been true this year. He had two really trash INTs where he tried to throw a ball away when he should've eaten the sack, but then he's had more than that pop off of guys hands. The Bills one was returned for an INT as well, so I can't imagine what that would've translated to in EPA.

I think Brady's got three INTs off our receivers' hands. lol

1 hour ago, bucsfan333 said:
1 hour ago, Jakuvious said:

I think Brady's got three INTs off our receivers' hands. lol

One of our beat writers did this for Dak once and came away with some absurd (like 50-75%) of Daks INTs either hit his WRs first or are a hailmary. 

I think the reason we say Mahomes is lucky is that he should have 3-4 of these most every year. He isnt unlucky now - - he is normal lucky. 

21 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

One of our beat writers did this for Dak once and came away with some absurd (like 50-75%) of Daks INTs either hit his WRs first or are a hailmary. 

I think the reason we say Mahomes is lucky is that he should have 3-4 of these most every year. He isnt unlucky now - - he is normal lucky. 

The tweet we're talking about says otherwise.

The person who tweeted this protects his tweets so I can’t post it here directly from Twitter 

@ForTheCOLTure

“Now that the NFL plays 17 game regular seasons…

Jonathan Taylor’s last 17 games:
312 carries
1,954 rushing yards
6.2 yards per carry
46 receptions
418 receiving yards
23 total TDs (20 rushing)”

• Like 1