Notable Stats

HTTRDynasty

23 hours ago, Shanedorf said:

from Andy Herman twitter

"I've seen some talk about the Packers not beating anyone good this season... well, here are the NFC records against playoff teams this year: "

Packers: 4-2
Rams: 4-2
Saints: 3-2
Seahawks: 2-2
Footballers: 1-4
Buccaneers: 1-5
Bears: 1-6

Who's the other loss other than TB? Indie, was it?

The wins...Chicago x 2, Saints and?

(I could just look this up but you never know what added material you get with FF replies )

21 minutes ago, Hunter2_1 said:

(I could just look this up but you never know what added material you get with FF replies )

Lost to Indy in OT. Beat Tennessee.

I think the point of the original post was to debunk a myth that the Packers feasted on cupcakes - while other NFC teams had more impressive victories.

Rams went 4-2, but two of the wins were Chicago and Washington.

Seahawks went 2-2, but one of the wins was against Washington.

Buccaneers went 1-5.

Saints went 3-2, but one of the wins was against Chicago. The other two were a sweep of Tampa Bay.

They all were kind of meh against good teams - with Tampa Bay's 1-5 against playoff teams sticking out.

Edited by TheEagle
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Hunter2_1 said:

Rams looking really good 4-2.. Our losses are to really bad teams lol

21 hours ago, SkippyX said:

So many ways to destroy this:

• First, what kind of fraud lists records including 14 teams and then only lists the records of 7 of them?
    • Examples of what was omitted:
      • KC was 4-0
      • Buffalo was 3-1
    • This goes against the tweet agenda though.
  • NOTE: The Packers went 2-1 against special case 7th seeds, both of whom barely made the playoffs.
    • Bears because Murray got hurt
    • Colts were only up 6 on the 1-15 Jags going into the 4th in a must win game!
  • Second, what was the score of Tampa's 1 win and who did they beat the crap out of?
  • Third, Does beating Trubisky twice make one battle tested for the playoffs?

The Colts were 1-4 against the rest of the playoff teams and 1-0 against the Packers.

• Only win was the Bears

The Bucs were 0-6 against the rest of the playoff teams and 1-0 against the Packers

• In a landslide!
  • This was really the only impressive Bucs win all year.
    • Any thought of a Bucs run is solely based on a Brady team getting better as the year went on, not on what they have done so far
    • They lost 27-24 to the Chiefs but its still a loss

The Bears were 1-4 against the rest of the playoff teams

• 2-0 against them is so awesome!

The Titans beat

• Jags x2
  • Texans x2
  • Bengals
  • Bears
  • Lions
  • Vikings
  • Broncos
  • Colts (split head to head))
  • They did beat the Ravens and crushed the Bills in October

Every team in the playoffs besides the Bills and the Chiefs have serious flaws.

The Chiefs can probably be beat in a shootout. (worked for the Raiders)

The Packers can win the Super Bowl against this field but they have not proven jack yet this year.

It pretty clearly says NFC in the one sentence of his post. This whole rant looks kind of ridiculous when you couldn't make it through the one and only sentence of the post you responded too.

Edited by Bullet Club
  • Like 1

I don't know if they'll win, but I think WFT will keep it close and I'm taking those 8 points.

-5-3 in the 2nd half of the season

-Haven't lost by more than a TD since October 11th (fifth game of the season)

-Haven't given up more than 20 points in a game since that same game in October

-Chase Young continuing to emerge and we've seen how much old man Brady hates getting hit

Again I'm not predicting a victory, but I think the recipe is there for an ugly rock fight of a game.

• Like 2

Lamar Jackson: 1 of only 5 players to rush for 1,000 yards each of the last two seasons. Derrick Henry, Dalvin Cook, Nick Chubb, and Aaron Jones the others

Also Lamar Jackson: Top 5 in passing Tds combined the last two years, narrowly following Tom Brady,  Patrick Mahomes, Russell Wilson, Aaron Rodgers.

L Freaky is an assassin on the field

Edited by ThatJaxxenGuy

1 hour ago, ThatJaxxenGuy said:

Lamar Jackson: 1 of only 5 players to rush for 1,000 yards each of the last two seasons. Derrick Henry, Dalvin Cook, Nick Chubb, and Aaron Jones the others

Also Lamar Jackson: Top 5 in passing Tds the last two years, narrowly following Tom Brady,  Patrick Mahomes, Russell Wilson, Aaron Rodgers.

L Freaky is an assassin on the field

You could have left out the “narrowly”. He’s 12 behind the 4th guy on the list. Narrowly is his 62 compared to Kirk Cousin’s 61.

20 minutes ago, TheEagle said:

You could have left out the “narrowly”. He’s 12 behind the 4th guy on the list. Narrowly is his 62 compared to Kirk Cousin’s 61.

Tom Brady is 4th at 64, and Lamar has 62. 

The stat I referenced used combined passing tds of the two years edited above for clarity, I’m not sure where you are getting this 12 behind number

Edited by ThatJaxxenGuy
  • Like 1

34 minutes ago, DannyB said:

Rodgers TD% this year is a blistering 9.1, while his INT% is 1.0. That has GOTTA be pretty much the record for any "big", full QB season.

Considering his 9.1% TD% is 15th all-time (2004 Manning is the only modern era QB with a higher TD%) and his INT% is tied for 13th all-time and none of those above him are ahead of him on the TD% list, one would be safe in assuming it's the record.

Edited by beekay414

35 minutes ago, TheEagle said:

You sure?

He's actually 2 behind Brady (in 2 fewer games played and a ton fewer passing snaps).

Edited by wackywabbit