Notable Stats

HTTRDynasty

Just dug this one up on Joe Flacco:

Flacco was 10-5 in the playoffs.

All 5 losses were to teams that went to the Super Bowl.

• 2005, 2008 Steelers
  • 2009 Colts
  • 2011, 2014 Patriots

Here are the 15 QBs he faced in those playoff games

• Brady x4  (2-2)
  • Big Ben x3 (1-2)
  • Peyton Manning x2 (1-1)
  • Andrew Luck (1-0)
  • Colin Kaepernick (1-0)
  • Matt Cassel (1-0)
  • Chad Pennington (1-0)
  • Kerry Collins (1-0)
  • TJ Yates (1-0)

2 hours ago, Forge said:

@Outpost31 sitting around like...

GIF true blood hbo brian stella - animated GIF on GIFER

Thank you for this.  This is my new favorite gif.

I swear to God I sometimes feel like the guy at the end of Soylent Green whenever I speak because these are very serious things I point out and nobody seems to care.  They’re just content with eating people.  Like, hey, it tastes good.  Like, hey, at least our QB doesn’t suck.  We have zero chance whatsoever of winning the Super Bowl paying our QB 12% of the cap or more, but it tastes good.

• Like 1

I like to rip on Fournette based on his past production but he's been a baller the last 2 weeks.

Playoff comparisons (2020 to 2017)

• YPC up to 4.3 from 3.5
  • Catch % at 90% up from 58.3%
  • Yards per touch at 5.3 up from 3.7
  • YPG is slightly higher than 2017 Jax but with 4.3 less touches per game.

Some of it might be that SYSTEM at QB but its also very much on him getting the job done.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, SkippyX said:

I like to rip on Fournette based on his past production but he's been a baller the last 2 weeks.

Playoff comparisons (2020 to 2017)

• YPC up to 4.3 from 3.5
  • Catch % at 90% up from 58.3%
  • Yards per touch at 5.3 up from 3.7
  • YPG is slightly higher than 2017 Jax but with 4.3 less touches per game.

Some of it might be that SYSTEM at QB but its also very much on him getting the job done.

Yep as a Bucs fan I was very critical of him this whole season but the playoffs hes done really well for the most part its crazy to see the difference.

I'm sorry, and I blame this on the rise of social media over the past decade, but judging by all of the hullabaloo of the Ravens saying goodbye to Mark Ingram, if I didn't know better I would think that he was like a decade-long franchise cornerstone and was a key piece to a championship era.

27. There's your notable stat. He played 27 games for the Ravens over two seasons.

This isn't just a Ravens/Ingram thing, nor is it just an NFL thing. There are tons of other examples. This is just the most recent.

Oh! Like, I think a couple years ago the Celtics, one of the cheesiest "Everybody is awesome and everybody is always a winner no matter what!" organizations in sports, gave Jae freaking Crowder a mini video tribute when he returned to the garden. Your response to that is either "yeah that's dumb", or "who?", and both are kinda the point.

9 hours ago, DannyB said:

I'm sorry, and I blame this on the rise of social media over the past decade, but judging by all of the hullabaloo of the Ravens saying goodbye to Mark Ingram, if I didn't know better I would think that he was like a decade-long franchise cornerstone and was a key piece to a championship era.

27. There's your notable stat. He played 27 games for the Ravens over two seasons.

This isn't just a Ravens/Ingram thing, nor is it just an NFL thing. There are tons of other examples. This is just the most recent.

Oh! Like, I think a couple years ago the Celtics, one of the cheesiest "Everybody is awesome and everybody is always a winner no matter what!" organizations in sports, gave Jae freaking Crowder a mini video tribute when he returned to the garden. Your response to that is either "yeah that's dumb", or "who?", and both are kinda the point.

Everyone has to be a special unique snowflake now though, don't they.