Browns General Discussion

candyman93

55 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I’m speaking strictly from a best and worse case scenario. Floor Jay Cutler is an average (almost literally per the metrics) starting NFL QB. 

They do have the same playoff record. Cutler never had a season where he had a 2/1 TD to interception ratio though. If Baker's floor is Cutler he has to regress below what he did as a rookie because that was a better season than Cutler ever had as far as efficiency, not to mention last year.

I don't know who Baker's floor would be but it seems like it should be someone who he hasn't already exceeded.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Kiwibrown said:

If delphit is healthy what will pit defense look like in 21? 

Will jj3 be there as our fs or dime or nickel db?

Will we have ronnie Harrison in at linebacker?

Seems like Delpit the FS, JJ the strong, and Harrison the WLB/S/Hybrid 

• Like 2

Hue Jackson is releasing a book at the end of the year. He states he was lied to by management and ownership, claiming a analytics vs football mentality rather than a football and analytics mentality. 

He also bemoans the failed trade for AJ. Who has proven to be a back up in nfl. The guy really doesnt get it 

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

If we had Wade Phillips and signed Clowney, I think we could have had a top 10 defense next year.

Really excited about the draft despite picking low.

I don’t trust joe woods at all to make it work. He’ll still play his corners 10 yards off and give up every 3rd and 4th down. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Kiwibrown said:

Hue Jackson is releasing a book at the end of the year. He states he was lied to by management and ownership, claiming a analytics vs football mentality rather than a football and analytics mentality. 

He also bemoans the failed trade for AJ. Who has proven to be a back up in nfl. The guy really doesnt get it 

Hue-Jackson-Foundation.jpg

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Kiwibrown said:

What a dork. Good luck trying to rebuild your credibility, Hue.