Madden 21

Why invest money into part of your game if you can't easily monetize it for further extracting cash from people?

If they actually went all in on Franchise mode, I might consider getting the game again for the first time in over a decade now.

• Like 2

We've got Madden 17, 18, and 19 for my kids when they were all out about 9-10 months and got them dirt cheap, and honestly there is almost no difference in any of them.  I didn't even bother with Madden 20, and have no real reason to get Madden 21 either.

Just now, Spartacus said:

So serious question. My last Madden was Madden 18 and I have not purchased one since. Does this Madden give a big enough upgrade to be worth purchasing? I will not be purchasing new only second hand after inevitably it goes on sale within a month or two. 

If you're really big on color schemes and menus changing, Madden 2021 is a huge upgrade.  If you don't care about how menus and color schemes change, all you're getting with 2021 is a roster update.

Roster updated for 60 dollars. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, 11sanchez11 said:

i rotate between buying 2k and madden every year, this year is madden

i'm a mut guy in madden, hopefully it is worth it

You should be publicly shamed and your Facebook profile should be marked with two red EA letters as your profile picture.

could never imagine my grandma letting me and my brother use her debit card for anything, especially involving gaming lol can't believe their are kids out there spending their parents money on online gaming that goes into the thousands. I saw a report on it, some kids had to go to gambling rehab, it got so bad. some kid sent his parents into debt, like WTH

Everyone go rate it a 0 on Metacritic. 

I just signed up for Metacritic to do that. 

I rated two things:

Madden 21 - 0/10
The Thing (1982) - 10/10.

EA cannot get away with this.  If they didn't have an exclusive deal with the NFL, fine, I can't blame them.  They do though.  They have a responsibility to give a ****. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Outpost31 said:

Everyone go rate it a 0 on Metacritic. 

I just signed up for Metacritic to do that. 

I rated two things:

Madden 21 - 0/10
The Thing (1982) - 10/10.

EA cannot get away with this.  If they didn't have an exclusive deal with the NFL, fine, I can't blame them.  They do though.  They have a responsibility to give a ****. 

I accidentally rated Madden a 10 and The Thing a 0.    😯

• Like 3