Madden 21

I played the trial

Gameplay improved in some areas but game is trash.  Nothing to do, even The Yard isn’t much fun

I don’t know how people can act like its on the same level as 2K.  2K has 1000x more content.  Madden being repetitive wouldn’t be so bad if it wasn’t just repeating a barebones product.

• Like 2

And they will say they are committed to improving the game. 
They will say they will fix Madden 21.
They will say they will bring Franchise Mode back and better than ever.
They will say they hear us.
They will say they care.
They will say they want to make it right.
They will do not a Goddamn thing about it and next year they will add buggy coordinators and some ****ing gameplay mechanics and say WOW LOOK AT THIS!

I'll look at the 2004 version that had it, that did it better and that had more.

I am so Goddamn sick of this ****.  I've been telling all y'all for five damn years to boycott this **** and you've been telling me it won't do any good while you shovel out 60 dollars a year for the same Goddamn thing. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Outpost31 said:

They will say they care.
They will do not a Goddamn thing about it and next year they will add buggy coordinators and some ****ing gameplay mechanics and say WOW LOOK AT THIS!

I'll look at the 2004 version that had it, that did it better and that had more.

I am so Goddamn sick of this ****.  I've been telling all y'all for five damn years to boycott this **** and you've been telling me it won't do any good while you shovel out 60 dollars a year for the same Goddamn thing. 

I've been on board with this for over a decade. Solidarity brother.

3 minutes ago, Bullet Club said:

I've been on board with this for over a decade. Solidarity brother.

I actually managed to profit off the last Madden game I bought. Madden 10. Bought it on Black Friday for $35 on Amazon, sold it to gamestop for $40 during some promo a month or so later.

Haven't bought one since.

• Like 1

The worst thing about EA's part in this is, I thought they were in a prime spot to really put some effort, pull out all the stops and dedicate themselves on improving the game this year(if they truly had things in the works) given the pandemic and the fact an actual NFL season is still completely up in the air because of it. Football fans would have needed some form of a football fix, and they could have capitalized big time on that.

Instead, they completely dropped the ball. I don't know if Madden annually gets the hate hype it's getting for this current one, but I am genuinely enjoying everything I'm seeing from Reddit, user and professional reviews sh!tting on EA, deservedly. 

Really hoping the next thing I read on it is something along the lines of "Madden hits all time low in copies sold in a decade..."

Edited by Nex_Gen

35 minutes ago, Danger said:

I actually managed to profit off the last Madden game I bought. Madden 10. Bought it on Black Friday for $35 on Amazon, sold it to gamestop for $40 during some promo a month or so later.

Haven't bought one since.

That's extraordinary. Shame the golden era of Madden was over even before then.

11 hours ago, Outpost31 said:

They will say they care.

I bought Madden 25 for $8 used at Gamestop, and still regret it to this day.

I bought Madden 17 for $5.

I bought 18 for $12, and its the only money EA has actually touched of mine since 2011.

Some of us have been on that train for 10 years.   😠

• Like 1