Packers 2020 Training Camp

Brat&Beer

·
32m

King picks off a floater to the end zone for Tonyan. D blitzed Rodgers on the play.
·
24m

Bakhtiari a bit slow to get up and exits at persuasion of coaches. Light in at LT.

·
23m

Josh Jackson kept good coverage on Adams. Rodgers looking to keep the drill alive tries to hit Adams on a fade and Jackson breaks it up to end team
·
22m

Chandon Sullivan and Josh Jackson making plays against the first-team offense during the last team period. Both with nice PBUs on Rodgers passes intended for Davante Adams in red zone.
·
20m

The first pads practice goes just an hour and nine minutes. Could've gone up to 90 minutes by rule. We'll ask Matt LaFLeur if that was the plan or he cut it short cuz guys were dropping out. David Bakhtiari walked off gingerly... https://es.pn/2EdUU12
·
13m

Any day you get can through a training camp practice without injuries is a good day. Today was not a good day for the Packers.

1 hour ago, Beast said:

Its not the same I know, but they said Bak wasn't an OT in the pros either, but Indo think Runyan would clearly be better as an OT. As for Runyan at OT, I'm mainly only talking emergency, if Bak would get injured. 

Seems like your not high on any of the OL draft picks for sure making the roster. 

I feel like Ruyan could play RT.  Absolutely not at LT.  But....he's ideally suited for guard.  The power guard.  Not really the pulling guard.  I feel like Ruyan is the guy you want walling off a backside.  I think there is potential there.

From the little I saw, our center Hanson, has a future.  But it isn't this year.  Patrick is better right now and more versatile.  

Going out on a limb here, but...I do feel that the second best center on the roster is manning the LG spot.  Jenkins is pretty gifted.

5 hours ago, packfanfb said:

The media for some reason always slightly misleads with this headline. It was reported he limped off the field, got checked out and then they drove him away on a cart (which would be expected for any leg/ankle injury whether minor or not). I always do a double take on that because the media makes it seem like the cart went onto the field like we would see in a game, etc. Hopefully this isn't as bad. 

Yeah, the "carted off" emphasis is weird.  Since you can jog off the field with a completely torn ACL (c.f. Nelson, Jordy) but for a sprained ankle they (correctly) will bring out the cart (because no good will come from putting weight on it.)

·
24m

Grass is green at practice and there are some players on it. I’m not allowed to tell you where they are standing however.
·
25m

Correction: there is also some painted white lines.

·
25m

Matt LaFleur's Zoom presser today is gonna be fascinating