Alcohol Thread!

Glen

• 2 weeks later...
On August 24, 2017 at 3:08 PM, Remixxxxxxx said:

I was on vacation last week in Maryland and was able to try some beer that's "local" and doesn't pop up a lot in PA - one beer I really enjoyed was Heavy Seas TropiCannon IPA, if you're a fan of citrusy beers this is definitely one you'll need to check out. 

That's a good one, Heavy Seas makes a few nice beers IMO.

I've still got 3 hours of work, but I've been eyeing the liquor department all day. Tonight seems like a good night for too much liquor, wife's gonna be gone anyways.

im thinking just straight vodka, but could be persuaded.

3 hours ago, domepatrol91 said:

I've still got 3 hours of work, but I've been eyeing the liquor department all day. Tonight seems like a good night for too much liquor, wife's gonna be gone anyways.

Ooof...

If it's going to be vodka, there's not more refreshing than vodka with club soda and a thick wedge of lime.

• Like 2

On 8/25/2017 at 4:50 PM, domepatrol91 said:

Vodka?  What little respect I had for you just went out the window...

• Like 1

2 hours ago, LETSGOBROWNIES said:

Anyone else like sour beers, gose's, etc?

Been loving them of late.

Big fan of sour beers.

If you haven't already, check out the DFH SeaQuench - i'm not big on lime but it's a damn good sour.

The two best sours I've had to date are Anderson Valley Briney Melon and Epic Tart 'n Juicy IPA. Would strongly suggest you check them out.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Remixxxxxxx said:

Big fan of sour beers.

If you haven't already, check out the DFH SeaQuench - i'm not big on lime but it's a damn good sour.

The two best sours I've had to date are Anderson Valley Briney Melon and Epic Tart 'n Juicy IPA. Would strongly suggest you check them out.

Good stuff, I'll be on the lookout for those.

I've really enjoyed the Strawberry Rhubarb from Great Divide Brewing Co and Keypunch (lime) from Urban Artifact here in Cincy.  Really nice, both of them.

• 2 weeks later...