Ravens S Earl Thomas sent home from team; Released

RaidersAreOne

53 minutes ago, KingOfNewYork said:

Yeah nothing wrong with that. That’s camp. 

Idk nobody knows the full story here. From the video you see Thomas throw his helmet down and then afterwards he punched Chuck Clark and the coaching staff sent him home. We have fights all the time in TC, but I've never seen a veteran sent home like this before.

Just now, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Idk nobody knows the full story here. From the video you see Thomas throw his helmet down and then afterwards he punched Chuck Clark and the coaching staff sent him home. We have fights all the time in TC, but I've never seen a veteran sent home like this before.

I read that was Clark who threw his helmet. 

Its not normal to fight someone who plays thr same position and is on your side of thr ball.

Its always offense vs defense.

Also there are talks he could be a back up his team mates dont like him. He also shows uo late. Seems like a good excuse to ttim fat and cut him.

12 hours ago, KingOfNewYork said:

Yeah nothing wrong with that. That’s camp. 

I trust the Ravens coaching staff when they make the decision they made. This isn't their first TC, they've seen countless flights over the years - so if they feel the need to take action, something is brewing that they need to stop, and sending Thomas off is the solution...

• Like 1

12 hours ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Nope. The video that Thomas posted shows himself throwing his helmet.

No, you’re wrong. Watch the video again. It’s 100% Chuck Clark who throws his helmet down as he approaches Earl.

But again - the issue is why Clark would snap like that...apparently Earl has been missing meetings and not studying up to the level of the other DBs and that’s why Chuck was so upset with the blown coverage.

Edited by Ray Reed

Will be interesting to see what the market is for him. He was great in Seattle, but the caveat is he was surrounded by a lot of talent and a really well schemed defense. He was average to above average in Baltimore last year, definitely not worth the price tag but still a solid player. He has had his name brought up for the wrong reasons lately so I can't see him making the type of money he is used to. Baltimore has enough talent to move on without a hiccup, especially if he isn't putting in the same amount of work his teammates are. I don't know why Dallas would really be all that interested. They aren't flush with cash and I don't see where even if Earl returns to Seahawk form he is the difference between them competing for a championship or not.