2020 Jets Season: Misc. Talk

Bianconero

9 hours ago, GangGreen420 said:

Replacing Anderson with Perriman... man what a great move that’s turned out to be. 

My guess is teams are keying on Perriman because we have nobody else to scare them and Gase has the 2 TEs blocking instead of running routes like the "brilliant" mind that he is.

Edited by Rockice_8
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, Rockice_8 said:

There's no going back after that so you better be 100% sure that's what you want.  The last thing I want is a lame duck coach benching the young QB.  Unfortunately this has to come from JD and ownership, not Gase.

Better make sure a top 2 pick is secured so Lawrence or Fields is a Jet because benching Sam means it's over in NY and Flacco or Morgan are not the answer.

I agree. And don't think it will actually happen. Bc I think Darnold is in fact better than what we have seen. It's just something to monitor. It's not a conversation bc we have no ones at back up QB right now. But when Flacoo is back, that isn't exactly the case (not saying Flacco is good, just saying he's better than the bad backups we have now). 

We have been complaining about offensive for years, and rightfully so, but what about the defensive eight out of the last ten drafts we went defensive with high first round picks, half these bums are out of the league now or traded away for a third round pick. And our defensive still stinks, At least this year our new GM went offensive, and had a solid draft. Making Gase, the full guy for this mess is wrong, I am no Gase, fan and I would like a new HC. also.

Edited by doumeyer

Congratulations fellow Jets fans we finally made it, after the first two weeks of the 2020 season we are rated the worst power team in the NFL dead last # 32. It took a lot of hard work and many lousy drafts, but we did it. The only thing that keeps me from completely snapping is our GM I have a lot of faith in him.

33 minutes ago, Dr.O said:

Was watching Baldy Breakdown of las weeks game for Becton....man our OT’s play is like night and day compared to last year. Becton might be our best player and Fant looks legit too.

Yes. There's a case that he's been the best rookie so far this year in the whole NFL.