What movie are you watching?

Forge

Watching The Stuff.

A few of these cult classic 80’s movie I’ve put off far too long.  I’m enjoying it more than Killer Klowns from Outer Space so far.

It’s definitely trying to be satirical, but the acting is still terrible, but in the good way.

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

Watching The Stuff.

A few of these cult classic 80’s movie I’ve put off far too long.  I’m enjoying it more than Killer Klowns from Outer Space so far.

It’s definitely trying to be satirical, but the acting is still terrible, but in the good way.

I actually watched that last night and Q The Winged Serpent.

12 hours ago, Outpost31 said:

Watching The Stuff.

wow.. I haven't thought of that movie in a long time. 

I can barely remember things about it... Chocolate chip Charlie and the dog are about all I remember. 

2 hours ago, Outpost31 said:

Rewatching Leviathan.

This one is like Walmart tier on a 80’s creature feature ranking system of KMart, Walmart, Target.

It's like if the thing's spaceship crashed into the deep trench of the atlantic .. that's a good thing...The Mutant Lamprey scene actually stuck with me for years 

• Like 1

Borat 2 it was average the first was much better lol.

I was actually pleasantly surprised at how funny it was. The actress playing his daughter was phenomenal. I would have liked them to take a swipe or two on the far left but it certainly outlined some of the insanity on the far right in a refreshing, actually funny way. All the non-hidden camera scenes were atrocious (Specifically the beginning and end) but they  sucked in the first one as well. 

On 10/22/2020 at 10:40 PM, Outpost31 said:

Watching The Stuff.

Oh come on.  Michael Moriarty was fantastic in that film.  😜

Just now, Blackstar12 said:

Borat 2 it was average the first was much better lol.

For real? I found it hilarious. And I thought the actress that played his daughter was phenomenal. As far as comedies go... it was way above average and on par with the 1st one for me..

• Like 1

Deep Star Six now.

I couldn’t remember which one was the one where they accidentally inflate a person and wanted to watch that one.  Leviathan wasn’t it.

I love these movies.  Wish they would remake Leviathan since there’s a lot they could do with that plot, but Deep Star Six is basically about a big killer crab lobster thing and is just a creature feature.

There needs to be a resurgence in monster movies.  Watch COVID bring another zombie streak.  I am sick to damn death of zombie movies.