Trade Rumors and Discussion

RaidersAreOne

2 minutes ago, Chiefs_5627 said:

Why is it, sometimes, I share a link to Twitter and it imbeds easy peasy then sometimes it stays as a link? Am I doing something wrong?

If you're on desktop you have to wait a few seconds after pasting the link for the website to embed the link. I still don't know how to copy Twitter links here via mobile and have them embed however. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, RaidersAreOne said:

If you're on desktop you have to wait a few seconds after pasting the link for the website to embed the link. I still don't know how to copy Twitter links here via mobile and have them embed however. 

I do everything from mobile and I just "copy link to tweet" and sometimes it embeds and sometimes it doesn't even by waiting. I'm not much of a tech guy so it's already out of my pay grade haha thanks though.

1 hour ago, SkippyX said:

I am sure people call the Chiefs about Mahomes. It does not mean there is anything to it.

No one would be stupid enough to assume they could get him nor give up what it would take. Honestly, it would take 10+ 1sts for me to even consider it at this point. He's essentially un-tradable. Stafford is not.

13 minutes ago, kingseanjohn said:

No one would be stupid enough to assume they could get him nor give up what it would take. Honestly, it would take 10+ 1sts for me to even consider it at this point. He's essentially un-tradable. Stafford is not.

I think he is literally untouchable.  I cannot fathom any offer, no matter how unrealistic, that would convince the chiefs to trade him.

14 minutes ago, CBears019 said:

I think he is literally untouchable.  I cannot fathom any offer, no matter how unrealistic, that would convince the chiefs to trade him.

Then you lack imagination. Jets trade the draft right to Trevor Lawrence (on a new rookie deal) + Mekhi Beckton + Quinnen Williams + Denzel Mims + their next 3 first round picks + their next 2 second round picks + the Seahawks next 2 firsts. The Jets also trade Sam Darnold to the Steelers for two more seconds and throw that in the trade too. You are just being sentimental if you think that doesn't get it done for any player. 

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, wackywabbit said:

Then you lack imagination. Jets trade the draft right to Trevor Lawrence (on a new rookie deal) + Mekhi Beckton + Quinnen Williams + Denzel Mims + their next 3 first round picks + their next 2 second round picks + the Seahawks next 2 firsts. The Jets also trade Sam Darnold to the Steelers for two more seconds and throw that in the trade too. You are just being sentimental if you think that doesn't get it done for any player. 

I honestly still wouldn’t do that.  I get that it’s an overwhelming offer, but you’ve got an MVP/Super Bowl winning, best in the league, QB at only 25 years old.  Draft picks are unknowns, no matter how many of them there are - even Lawrence.  I firmly believe that Mahomes is 100% untouchable.