Trade Rumors and Discussion

RaidersAreOne

8 hours ago, N4L said:

It's not just the injuries. It's that his head isn't screwed on straight. 

I know a guy who played WR at LSU who was a senior when OBJ was a freshman. He told me that Odell, Landry, and the honey badger used to take *a lot* of (psychedelic) drugs and do things like go to the old cemeteries in Louisiana. (Don't get me wrong, some amount of psychedelic drug use is acceptable)

That was obviously a long time ago, and it was college, so some of that type of f*ckery is to be expected. I mean, look at the honey badger, he is a pros pro right now. Odell? He still leads a rockstar lifestyle. He popularized a hairstyle that became the official f*ckboi haircut (f*ckbois are basically manwhores for those older folks reading this)

Nothing we have seen from Odell has shown that he is acting like a consummate professional off the field. At this level, you have to realllly take the extra steps off the field to compete. Not to say he doesn't work hard, he does, it's that he also partakes in many extracurricular activities 

This is the guy that *constantly* needs IVs before/during games. Everytime he goes to NY or CA he has a bad game and/or needs an IV. The guy flew to MIA to party on a yacht the week of a playoff game. I'm not here to kink shame but he didn't exactly deny the rumors that he had a woman take a dump on his chest. Thats not ... normal, for lack of a better word

He is an incredible athlete. A unicorn who could play any sport. Have you seen him kick a soccer ball? I honestly think the guy could have played in Europe. He doesn't run, he glides. Hes extremely coordinated his entire body including his left foot and left hand. He's got great length and a natural feel for the game to boot. 

He's a phenomenal player who has had injuries, been on bad teams, and been a tad bit immature. He's still a top level talent and will remind people who he is in the coming years. He is still young enough to figure it out. 

Lol. No he definitely could not. 

• Like 2

11 hours ago, N4L said:

I know a guy who played WR at LSU who was a senior when OBJ was a freshman. He told me that Odell, Landry, and the honey badger used to take *a lot* of (psychedelic) drugs and do things like go to the old cemeteries in Louisiana. (Don't get me wrong, some amount of psychedelic drug use is acceptable)

That was obviously a long time ago, and it was college, so some of that type of f*ckery is to be expected. I mean, look at the honey badger, he is a pros pro right now. Odell? He still leads a rockstar lifestyle. He popularized a hairstyle that became the official f*ckboi haircut (f*ckbois are basically manwhores for those older folks reading this)

Nothing we have seen from Odell has shown that he is acting like a consummate professional off the field. At this level, you have to realllly take the extra steps off the field to compete. Not to say he doesn't work hard, he does, it's that he also partakes in many extracurricular activities 

This is the guy that *constantly* needs IVs before/during games. Everytime he goes to NY or CA he has a bad game and/or needs an IV. The guy flew to MIA to party on a yacht the week of a playoff game. I'm not here to kink shame but he didn't exactly deny the rumors that he had a woman take a dump on his chest. Thats not ... normal, for lack of a better word

He is an incredible athlete. A unicorn who could play any sport. Have you seen him kick a soccer ball? I honestly think the guy could have played in Europe. He doesn't run, he glides. Hes extremely coordinated his entire body including his left foot and left hand. He's got great length and a natural feel for the game to boot. 

He's a phenomenal player who has had injuries, been on bad teams, and been a tad bit immature. He's still a top level talent and will remind people who he is in the coming years. He is still young enough to figure it out. 

Warning: drink alcohol* before reading.

*excessive amounts

Edited by SteelKing728
  • Like 3

11 hours ago, N4L said:

N4L, I usually agree with what your posts and enjoy what you have to say, but I have to vehemently disagree with the bolded statement.

If there are any kids reading this, don't believe it.  Not even for a second.  Even a little bit of psychedelic DRUG USE CAN KILL YOU.  Don't believe me?  Look up a guy by the name of Len Bias.  He had everything to live for and lost it all when he accidentally killed himself the first time he tried sniffing cocaine.  In fact, people all over our country die every day from drug overdoses.  I thank God that I had a great father who constantly drummed into my head that DRUGS ARE STUPID.  He was right.

OK, I've had my say.  Now it's time for me to step down off of my soap box.

Edited by Uncle Buck
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Uncle Buck said:

N4L, I usually agree with what your posts and enjoy what you have to say, but I have to vehemently disagree with the bolded statement.

If there are any kids reading this, don't believe it.  Not even for a second.  Even a little bit of psychedelic DRUG USE CAN KILL YOU.  Don't believe me?  Look up a guy by the name of Len Bias.  He had everything to live for and lost it all when he accidentally killed himself the first time he tried sniffing cocaine.  In fact, people all over our country die every day from drug overdoses.  I thank God that I had a great father who constantly drummed into my head that DRUGS ARE STUPID.  He was right.

OK, I've had my say.  Now it's time for me to step down off of my soap box.

I dunno man. Drugs seem reeeeally cool.

58 minutes ago, Uncle Buck said:

Even a little bit of psychedelic DRUG USE CAN KILL YOU.  Don't believe me?  Look up a guy by the name of Len Bias.  He had everything to live for and lost it all when he accidentally killed himself the first time he tried sniffing cocaine. 

If you are trying to sniff cocaine to trip, you are doing it wrong

• Like 3

https://www.nbcsports.com/bayarea/49ers/nfl-rumors-49ers-jimmy-garoppolo-patriots-plan-quarterback

The New England Patriots, according to The Boston Sports Journal's Greg Bedard, want to reunite with Garoppolo.

"From what I gather from talking to people this week, over the past week, Jimmy Garoppolo still is far and away their Plan A," Bedard said on "The Greg Bedard Patriots Podcast" earlier this week. "That, if they had to draw it up, exactly the optimal situation for the Patriots for this coming season, it's Jimmy G coming back here. And of course, that's all dependent on the 49ers doing something."

Don't really see the Niners moving on from Jimmy this year.

Veteran wise, Watson will be too expensive, Wilson won't be traded to the Niners, Prescott likely stays with the Cowboys, & even though Shanny loves Cousins he isn't available. 

Rookie wise, Lawrence & Wilson are going 1-2 and i'm not sure if Shanny would be high on any of the other rookie QB's. 

I see the Niners keeping Jimmy & either adding depth via either a proven backup QB like Dalton or a reclamation project like Darnold 

9 minutes ago, 49ersfan said:

I see the Niners keeping Jimmy & either adding depth via either a proven backup QB like Dalton or a reclamation project like Darnold

If we trade for darnold, you shoot your shot with him and move on from Jimmy. Makes no sense to trade an asset and pay 5 million for him to be a backup 

3 hours ago, Uncle Buck said:

If there are any kids reading this, don't believe it.  Not even for a second.  Even a little bit of psychedelic DRUG USE CAN KILL YOU. 

You got your info mixed up there, psychedelics have been part of the human race for thousands of years. 

How else could you explain the current Dolphins logo?