Is Alvin Kamara the best Running Back in the NFL? (Part 2)

sammymvpknight

It’s Kamara, Cook, McCaffrey, Henry in whatever order, then everyone else for me. Chubb is right outside and Saquon’s spot is in limbo for me until I see how he comes back from his injury.

If Cook never got injured, I can’t imagine how his numbers would look. We’d be talking about a potential all time great season for a RB. That still may be the case even with the missed games.

Edited by TitanSlim
  • Like 1

On 11/3/2020 at 1:04 PM, ET80 said:

I'll say Kamara is a better offensive threat, sure. Pass catching is largely a function of how an offense operates - you either design things to get a RB involved in the passing game, or you don't.

I really don't know what Henry would look like in a Saints offense, much like I don't know how Kamara would look in a Titans offense.

I hate to bump this, but if as an offensive coordinator you don't design your scheme with your talent in mind you deserve to be shot into the sun. I'm sure Payton would design a good power run scheme for Henry, and whomever the Titans coordinator is would include lots of swings, flats etc... for Kamara

• Like 2

2 hours ago, GamedayGuru said:

Update:

Kamara - 171 touches - 1134 yards - 6.6 yards per touch - 11 TDs 

Dalvin - 194 touches - 1143 yards - 5.8 yards per touch - 13 TDs 

while i can appreciate you trying to frame the best/most biased argument for Kamara, that isnt how it works. Kamara gains significantly more yards through the air than he does on the ground, of course his yards per touch will be higher. Although the obvious answer to this thread is still CMC, Cook is making a very strong case to be the 2nd best back in the league. Kamara had a hot streak but has really lowered his pace the last few weeks. 

5 minutes ago, TENINCH said:

He destroyed Atlanta with his 45 yards rushing and 0 yards receiving.

*and a touchdown. Playing on a foot injury that was documented all week. They also didn't need to risk him much against a garbage Falcons team. I'd rather they save him for a real opponent

Edited by tyler735