The Tom Brady Thread

BayRaider

45 minutes ago, LaFellSBXLIXMVP said:

Holy crap, Brady looking horrible right now. Hopefully if he can't get his thing together he'll have the wisdom to retire earlier instead of later.

He’ll stay in the league for a year after Brees just so he can retire with the TD record. He’s that kind of person.

1 minute ago, JAF-N72EX said:

Typical NFL gen overreaction. Dude, they are still 6-3 with the @Panthers, Vikings, @Lions, and Falcons twice on the schedule. 

Saints have a better record, tie breaker, and similar schedule. I mean I’d put it at 55% Saints at this point but I do agree it’s anyones division still. Just was saying they are no longer the favorite.

2 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Saints have a better record, tie breaker, and similar schedule. I mean I’d put it at 55% Saints at this point but I do agree it’s anyones division still. Just was saying they are no longer the favorite.

That's fair and yeah I would probably give the Saints about the same odds now that their 2-0 against the Bucs but alot can happen.  

20 minutes ago, JAF-N72EX said:

Typical NFL gen overreaction. Dude, they are still 6-3 with the @Panthers, Vikings, @Lions, and Falcons twice on the schedule. 

They almost lost to the Giants last week and all those teams you listed besides the Falcons are better then the Giants.

Edited by Blackstar12

7 minutes ago, Chargers said:

Bucs still going to the playoffs. Team is too stacked not to win it all. Just need time for ab to get in a groove. 

Yeah they are definitely going to the playoffs. And they have a Top 5 D, and a stacked offense. So anything can happen. I wouldn't rule out Brady just yet. We saw people crucify him after Week 1 and they learned their lesson. He deserves a lot of criticism for this game.. but he'll come back and put some solid wins together and solid performances.