-the Chiefs in Mahomes break out year 

-the Falcons in Ryan’s record breaking year 

-the peak Andy Reid Eagles

-the 2006 Chargers at LT’s peak 

Like lol what is your point? 

You sure it wasn’t Pepsi?

• Like 1

5 hours ago, 7DnBrnc53 said:

20 years of excellence? In the early SB years, his passer ratings were about the same as Kurt Warner's were in his lone season in New York. Without an elite talent to throw to, he usually has put up ratings in the 80's and low-90's. He also has had a weak division that has handed him the division every year. Comparing Brady to MJ as an all-time athlete (and, I don't think that MJ should have been the #1 athlete by ESPN on their 20th century lists. There are several athletes that were better, like Jim Thorpe, Babe Didrickson-Zaharias, Wilt Chamberlain, and Carl Lewis) is a joke.

This is just pure statistical ignorance. You’re not taking into account the explosion passer rating post 2004, and the again later in the decade. Before 2007 Brady’s passer rating was roughly 88.0. That’s pretty mediocre NOW, but THEN it was top 10 all time career wise.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Bearerofnews said:

I still believe it was more Bill than Brady. This year is just a bad guage.

At this point, we're not gonna get any sort of perfect gauge at all. I mean I think it's interesting to watch, but you can't really make any hard proclamations. I thought that before the season, but to be honest I figured I'd be having to bring this up to defend Brady not Bill. He's 45. Judging his peak by how he does now is just silly.

• Like 1

In Twenty years Brady has missed the playoffs twice. 9 Superbowl Appearances and 6 wins. there's zero chance anyone's resume stands against that. 90% of the time he stamps his ticket to the playoffs. 45% of the time he's in the superbowl and 30% of his career he has won that championship. If that isn't dominating your peers, then I don't know what is.

• Like 2

Just now, Starless said:

Has anyone done a study of how many concepts from the Patriots have been introduced to the Bucs offense?

Yeah a friend in another forum did a break down. Arians has featured a LOT of NE pass WCO concepts and we’ve ran Arians staples as well. Its a hybrid offense of NE and Arians. 

• Like 2