The Tom Brady Thread

BayRaider

Pats are in games, with league wide bad qb play. Brady is doing well, with a top 3 defense and a litany of weapons.

Mad love to tommy. This has always been about bill and always will be. Tom just reaped the benefits of a coaching genius. Sure Brady was the milk to Bill's coca powder.  You can still make hot chocolate with water and coca powder. Cant make hot chocolate with milk and any other supplement ingredient.

Edited by Bearerofnews

28 minutes ago, Bearerofnews said:

Pats are in games, with league wide bad qb play. Brady is doing well, with a top 3 defense and a litany of weapons.

Mad love to tommy. This has always been about bill and always will be. Tom just reaped the benefits of a coaching genius. Sure Brady was the milk to Bill's coca powder.  You can still make hot chocolate with water and coca powder. Cant make hot chocolate with milk and any other supplement ingredient.

Mike Evans and Gronk are the only consistent weapons Tb12 has thrown to. Godwin has been hurt most of the season and Howard done for the year. Russ Wilson has the beat weapons right now until AB and Godwin step on the field.

On 11/3/2020 at 12:15 PM, 7DnBrnc53 said:

Yeah, again with referee help at the end. The real Brady way.

This isn't just for this comment, it's for the past decade of opposing narratives.  How can Brady both be favored by the NFL to get the calls like is being suggested here, but also targeted by the NFL to be scrutinized and unfairly (?) suspended for being "generally aware?"

1 hour ago, EvilenFroggen said:

This isn't just for this comment, it's for the past decade of opposing narratives.  How can Brady both be favored by the NFL to get the calls like is being suggested here, but also targeted by the NFL to be scrutinized and unfairly (?) suspended for being "generally aware?"

His punishment was fair. And, it's sad how people whine when Brady is criticized.

3 hours ago, Bearerofnews said:

“Being in games” is the new bar?

The bears have horrible QB play and are 5-3

This is not to be critical or imply that there is anything wrong but against the Giants Brady was off a bit. Now he still had a good game but there were a lot of passes that he missed that he doesn't usually miss. He completed 70% of his passes so he obviously wasn't bad but the Giants aren't to be confused with a good team. Now the last few years as the season gets long Brady would have a few of these games then the Patriots would get a bye and he would be fine in the playoffs. But the other night was not late in the season so I was just wondering how Brady's arm is holding up. Any way he's still Tom Brady and he is going to win to me he just looked like there is a little more wear and tear on him at this point of the season than in years passed.

12 hours ago, 7DnBrnc53 said:

it's sad how people whine when Brady is criticized.

It's sad how you constantly whine about Brady and have done for years.

You seem to have a knowledge on 80s and 90s football, which leads me to believe you're at least middle aged/40s probably. You can have good conversations about recent past NFL, and you're more knowledgable than 80% of posters on here when it comes to pre-modern football. When it comes to TB though, he turns you into a tantrum throwing 15 year old. Why do you let this man turn you into such a salty mess? Year after year you haven't addressed it. 

Edited by Hunter2_1
  • Like 2

10 hours ago, jofos said:

This is not to be critical or imply that there is anything wrong but against the Giants Brady was off a bit. Now he still had a good game but there were a lot of passes that he missed that he doesn't usually miss. He completed 70% of his passes so he obviously wasn't bad but the Giants aren't to be confused with a good team. Now the last few years as the season gets long Brady would have a few of these games then the Patriots would get a bye and he would be fine in the playoffs. But the other night was not late in the season so I was just wondering how Brady's arm is holding up. Any way he's still Tom Brady and he is going to win to me he just looked like there is a little more wear and tear on him at this point of the season than in years passed.

Their defense is decent, and they came out with a good scheme. They were the first team to play Evans as if he was banged up and press him at line knowing he couldn't beat them deep. Their corners were physical and didn't let Miller off the line easy, which meant Brady had to hold the ball for longer than usual and rush was getting home, which meant keeping Gronk in to block. It was really good game plan, probably the best anyone has deployed against TB all year.

I wish I could take credit for it, but this was posted on Facebook by a friend of mine. 

I get it, you hated him 4 years ago and you still hate him now. I've seen a lot of hate thrown his way, but this guy is a consistent winner and an overachiever. That's what the people who support him love about him. Yes there have been some scandals, yes there have been some lies, and maybe a few times he's twisted the truth to make himself look better. He's out there everyday proving those haters wrong time after time. Call it jealously, call it envy, some people just can't handle how successful he is and how much money he has, could even be jealous that he's got a hot foreign model as his wife. You may not have wanted him in this role, but he's there now and there is nothing you or I can do about it. I know its possibly going to get worse over the next several days, but like him or not, Tom Brady is turning things around in Tampa Bay!

• Like 2

On 11/4/2020 at 2:46 PM, Bearerofnews said:

I still don’t understand what this narrative means? So is there defense now good? I thought they lost so much talent and that was the excuse for being 2-5?

Again,  in my opinion, the whole narrative that has been debunked is the fact Brady is a system QB and everyone in the past claiming you can put a garbage can under center in NE and they would still win and play well in Bill’s “magical system”.

18 hours ago, Hunter2_1 said:

It's sad how you constantly whine about Brady and have done for years.

You seem to have a knowledge on 80s and 90s football, which leads me to believe you're at least middle aged/40s probably. You can have good conversations about recent past NFL, and you're more knowledgable than 80% of posters on here when it comes to pre-modern football. When it comes to TB though, he turns you into a tantrum throwing 15 year old. Why do you let this man turn you into such a salty mess? Year after year you haven't addressed it. 

A salty mess? Not exactly. However, since Joe Montana, I have a problem with QB's getting more credit than they deserve just because they win a lot of Super Bowls.

Also, when people question Brady, they always seem to be accused of whining. Why is that? How did he become this sacred cow?