The Tom Brady Thread

BayRaider

I kinda admire the Broncos's fans loyalty. Not sure if it's toward Peyton or Elway or maybe is to both. I'm saying this because I clicked on one tweet last sunday of a Pats beat reporter I guess and he was criticizing the Pats against the Bills and I'm reading the comments and I see a guy saying that last year pats' offense scored 12 points on 9 drives (iirc) and last sunday with cam they scored 21 points on 12 drives, something along those lines and I thought to myself that's a real Cam fan right there then I kept scrolling the comments and he kept arguing with Pats fans there and I decided to check his timeline to confirm if he was a super Cam Newton fan and then when I was about to click on his name I noticed 3letters plus "broncos" and I laughed a bit thinking about those guys here.

Not trying to discourage you guys, I always like those type of discussions because people end up post some great stats and it's cool to learn more about the players in the goat discussion. Also, as I said previously, I really admire loyalty.

PS. I can find the tweet, didn't make that up. LOL.

Edited by LaFellSBXLIXMVP

I really enjoyed watching the Broncos versus Patriots/Brady football games. Super competitive, great memories. Tom Brady's accomplishments are astonishing. I didn't expect him to 'bounce back' this year but he keeps winning. I'm completely biased because I just don't like the guy - but wow, how can one not give props.

I don't subscribe to the term GOAT for any sport. Brady is definitely one of the best. Can't think of any QB I'd put higher.

It’s going to be interesting with Brown. My Giants D played the aerial attacked pretty well. If Brown resembles anything of his former self, it’s going to be all hell loose with one on ones with Evans and will open Godwin even more in the zone.

Really excited for this upcoming SNF.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, RUGmen said:

It’s going to be interesting with Brown. My Giants D played the aerial attacked pretty well. If Brown resembles anything of his former self, it’s going to be all hell loose with one on ones with Evans and will open Godwin even more in the zone.

Really excited for this upcoming SNF.

Yep...   Giants secondary played really well.  Peppers really surprised me dude was everywhere in coverage and Bradberry was his usual self and pretty much eliminated Evans for the most part.

31 minutes ago, sryan66611 said:

Yep...   Giants secondary played really well.  Peppers really surprised me dude was everywhere in coverage and Bradberry was his usual self and pretty much eliminated Evans for the most part.

Would not go that far Evans had him beat for 6 brady missed him on a big play. Would of had a 100+ yard night but yeah NYG d is legit in general.

• Like 2