Fire Pace and Nagy

beardown3231

13 hours ago, Ty21 said:

Jagoff is my go to. Chad bag was my thing in hs. 

Bro you were supposed to laugh at the SNL Da Bears skit, not become it

With regards to insults, one of my favorites is calling someone a chunk of s- .  I feel it’s more graphic than calling them a piece of it.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JAF-N72EX said:

It would be far more interesting than Lovie's where I'm sure. All you would see is "Rex is our QB".

As much as i like and respect Lovie, i get the feeling that he is very far from being considered tech savvy.  I would expect his email to be filled with Chain mail crap with headlines like, “Fw:Fw:Fw:Fw:Fw:Fw:Fw:Fw:Fw:Fw:Fw:HAHAHA YOU HAVE TO SEE THIS YOU WILL NEVER EXPECT THE ENDING !!!!!!!1!”

Lovie probably still uses AOL and waits for the CDs to come in the mail to update his version.

As for Nagy, he keeps everything so close to the chest that he probably does everything in code.  Each employee in the organization communicates with Nagy at a different email address, all of which are weird pseudonyms.  I.e., smokey3485@hot mail.com, berenstein5455@gmail.com, noforestfires6110@sbcglobal.net,  chitownbaloo2323@aol.com, etc.

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, CBears019 said:

As much as i like and respect Lovie, i get the feeling that he is very far from being considered tech savvy.  I would expect his email to be filled with Chain mail crap with headlines like, “Fw:Fw:Fw:Fw:Fw:Fw:Fw:Fw:Fw:Fw:Fw:HAHAHA YOU HAVE TO SEE THIS YOU WILL NEVER EXPECT THE ENDING !!!!!!!1!”

Lovie probably still uses AOL and waits for the CDs to come in the mail to update his version.

As for Nagy, he keeps everything so close to the chest that he probably does everything in code.  Each employee in the organization communicates with Nagy at a different email address, all of which are weird pseudonyms.  I.e., smokey3485@hot mail.com, berenstein5455@gmail.com, noforestfires6110@sbcglobal.net,  chitownbaloo2323@aol.com, etc.

This is no doubt Lovie's MO lol. He's the type that thinks breaking his monitor is going to erase everything he's ever done on the internet.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, JAF-N72EX said:

It would be far more interesting than Lovie's where I'm sure. All you would see is "Rex is our QB".

Dude probably has entire notebooks stashed somewhere that are fully filled out with “Rex is our qb” hundreds of thousands of times over 

7 hours ago, JAF-N72EX said:

So you wanna bring in another coach who has 5 games under his belt as a positional coach to be our HC? I can't say I agree with that plan.

Looks like Desai has become the flavor of the week.

Or we could do what the Cubbies did that one year and rotate one of the coaches to be HC each week and play some Baskin-Robbins 32 flavors of football.....LOL.

25 minutes ago, beardown3231 said:

If the Bears somehow sneak in the playoffs- and that looks like it could happen if they can win 3 of their next 5-6 games- there's no way in hell they fire Nagy and Pace. 

If we are still scoring under or around 21 points a game I think that it may be still time to move on.

• Like 1