Week #5 - General Football Talk

Blackstar12

3 minutes ago, Chargers said:

Are the Chiefs are overrated or Raiders massively underrated?

Both. Chiefs defense isn’t as good as its hyped and that offense isn’t as scary once you scheme out Kelce. 

The Raiders when they are disciplined are a strong team 

• Like 1

Just now, ThatJerkDave said:

its like that Transformer that replaced Optimus Prime, cockbag or whatever his name was?

Yeah. But this one lives/recharges on the Walmart parking lot. Where it can be seen but not really seen. Like it’s there but it’s too far of a walk to give them a warning to move. So it stays there collecting dust and cans. 

Just now, chillparsi1 said:

I hate this game distribution map. Why does most of America have to watch the NFC East when Browns-Colts is a much more important game. 

Missed a strange play where Hunt was on top of a pile, a Colts player ripped it out, but it was blown dead anyways.

9 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

From your fellow Eagles poster Skippx

Not saying they don't matter, I'm saying defenses play differently with a big lead and that is conducive to piling up yards and points. I think this game will be closer, like the Rams game, and thus we will not see a D just trying to prevent big plays, or an offense abandoning the run and passing every down, and the result will be a less than 53.5 points, a fairly hefty over.