The AFC Playoff Picture

Here'sJim

Playoff Poll  

53 members have voted

1. 1. What record do the Browns end with?

• 13-3 and win the division
    • 13-3 and take a wildcard spot
    • 12-4 and win the division
    • 12-4 and take a wildcard spot
    • 11-5 and take a wildcard spot
    • 11-5 and miss the playoffs
    • 10-6 and take a wildcard spot
    • 10-6 and miss the playoffs
    • 9-7 and take a wildcard spot
    • 9-7 and miss the playoffs
    • 8-8 or worse and miss the playoffs
    • Other (Something crazy happens)

This loss might hurt us going forward. If we don't take care of business over the next few games, we very well could have the Ravens or an AFC south team gunning for the 5th seed. I don't know who will lock up the 4th seed, but I would much rather play the winner of the AFC South than the Bills at this points.

Edited by Here'sJim

53 minutes ago, buno67 said:

We just need to get into the playoffs. 

Hopefully by then Ward, Harrison, and Garrett will be healthy and maybe we can make some noise with out offense. 

Yep.

We haven’t made the playoffs in almost 2 decades.  I’m not concerned with seeding, just figure out a way to get in and get ready to go.

• Like 1

I just want to GET IN the playoffs and get that proverbial weight off of our shoulders, gain some experience, and build from there. It would be gravy if we could win a game or two, but from a cultural change and expectations perspective, this is huge.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I just want to GET IN the playoffs and get that proverbial weight off of our shoulders, gain some experience, and build from there. It would be gravy if we could win a game or two, but from a cultural change and expectations perspective, this is huge.

Yep.  I’m not greedy, I just want to see some actual progress, which is exactly what a playoff game would be.

I just want to get in the playoffs and then do everything possible to win each game. It seems like we should be competitive for a long time but you never know so you put all of your cards on the table and hopefully get fortunate and outscore everyone.

I don't want to see another loss this year.

Travis Kelce.  Pat Mahomes.  Tyreke Hill.  Browns defense.

We match up against KC in the playoffs about as poorly as we could against anyone.  Baltimore is a tough matchup for us, one of the toughest because of the way they are constructed, but KC is on another level of being a poor matchup for us.  We'd have to play absolutely perfect on offense against them, because you know Mahomes et al would put up 50. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, NateDawg said:

Travis Kelce.  Pat Mahomes.  Tyreke Hill.  Browns defense.

We match up against KC in the playoffs about as poorly as we could against anyone.  Baltimore is a tough matchup for us, one of the toughest because of the way they are constructed, but KC is on another level of being a poor matchup for us.  We'd have to play absolutely perfect on offense against them, because you know Mahomes et al would put up 50. 

Hence, the Hahaha

• Like 1