• New Orelans Saints
    • Miami
    • Tennessee Titans
    • LV Raiders
    • Themselves only
    • Nothing will stop them
    • Another team (specify)

9 hours ago, Awsi Dooger said:

As a 1972 Dolphins season ticket holder I now view the Mahomes Chiefs the same way I viewed the Brady Patriots:

I don't care how many Super Bowls they win...as none of them include an undefeated season

Yea the whole 1972 thing undefeated is nice to think about but honestly it is a joke nowadays. Yes they went undefeated but they also played less games and the Patriots back when they went undefeated up to the superbowl had more wins then the 1972 dolphins. If the NFL had a 8 game season this year cause of covid and KC won out would they get the respect of being undefeated champions and relinquish the 1972 record? No because the argument would be it wasnt a full season and the argument today would be that the 1972 dolphins play less games. As much as I hate the patriots if it were the bills I would take the superbowl victories over 1 undefeated season. Just like KC fans would enjoy back to back superbowls over an undefeated season.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
39 minutes ago, Hunter2_1 said:

EqgB8qWXIAIteEy?format=jpg&name=small

KC OL leaves a lot to be desired this season. 14-1 despite that is very impressive, and I've always thought a bad (or unstable) OL torpedoes entire offenses. Not this team....

I wonder what our stats would look like if Wyatt Teller never missed games.

40 minutes ago, Hunter2_1 said:

KC OL leaves a lot to be desired this season. 14-1 despite that is very impressive, and I've always thought a bad (or unstable) OL torpedoes entire offenses. Not this team....

They're decent in Pass protection unless I'm reading the graphic wrong?

Their inability to run the football may cause issues in the playoffs though.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Hunter2_1 said:

EqgB8qWXIAIteEy?format=jpg&name=small

God the Chargers OL is horrible.

• Like 1

Themselves if they’re flying too high and overlook a team. Kind of felt like they saw Atlanta as a gimme and they almost blew it at the end.

otherwise any team has a chance to knock off any other- doesn’t mean that chance will manifest as a loss but any playoff team could beat any other playoff team and I wouldn’t be shocked. Sometimes you just have a bad day when another team has a good one and that’s the way she goes.

Edited by ThatJaxxenGuy

Just stay disciplined and play Two deep safeties, bracket kelce/Hill and send everybody else back in coverage. The OL stinks whether due to injuries or otherwise. And even if you’re 4 man Rush isn’t great, Mahomes drifts so far back in the “pocket” your ends just need to speed rush for an easy sack. 

7 hours ago, Chiefer said:

Just stay disciplined and play Two deep safeties, bracket kelce/Hill and send everybody else back in coverage. The OL stinks whether due to injuries or otherwise. And even if you’re 4 man Rush isn’t great, Mahomes drifts so far back in the “pocket” your ends just need to speed rush for an easy sack. 

Not one of his stronger videos.

So he's saying that as long as Mahomes doesn't backpedal 15 yards, Chiefs are unstoppable. And the 2 high safety thing will work on long plays, but then KC will just switch to screens and weird plays they do close to the LOS. 

Come on Brett