• New Orelans Saints
    • Miami
    • Tennessee Titans
    • LV Raiders
    • Themselves only
    • Nothing will stop them
    • Another team (specify)

On 12/18/2020 at 1:53 PM, FrantikRam said:

Was the 2018 Bears defensive elite? Were on pace to match them in yards and points allowed, best them in sacks, but fall short in turnovers forced by 10 or so.

Not sure about elite, but they did have the 8th hardest schedule. LAR this year are 13th apparently, with NYJ still to come. So that needs to be considered. I got them the best (over the Northern ones) this season though

Edited by Hunter2_1

If they get Baltimore of Cleveland round 1 it could be a problem. I don’t think they want to see Henry either. I don’t think the Colts or Steelers are a threat because they can’t run the ball. Miami can also cause problems if they somehow win their first playoff game in Pitt or Buffalo, assuming KC gets the bye.

2 hours ago, SteelKing728 said:

GB. I don't think anything is standing in their way of making it to the Superbowl at this point.

Rogers becoming known to choke in Championship games. At least his team does. Don’t be surprised if Brees dinks and dunks them in Lambeau. Saints are due for another SB appearance, as are the Pack. I also think the Bucs can give them problems.

Edited by WheatieMan

14 hours ago, WheatieMan said:

If they get Baltimore of Cleveland round 1 it could be a problem. I don’t think they want to see Henry either. I don’t think the Colts or Steelers are a threat because they can’t run the ball. Miami can also cause problems if they somehow win their first playoff game in Pitt or Buffalo, assuming KC gets the bye.

Chiefs would blow the Ravens out of the water, imo.

• Like 1

I'm partially hoping the Chiefs win it all as a 15-1 team. That way Bears fans can stop bragging that they are the last 15-1 team to win the Super Bowl (which frustrates me as a Packers fan, because they failed to do it as a 15-1 team).

9 minutes ago, WheatieMan said:

Rogers becoming known to choke in Championship games. At least his team does. Don’t be surprised if Brees dinks and dunks them in Lambeau. Saints are due for another SB appearance, as are the Pack. I also think the Bucs can give them problems.

That's a joke, right?

3 minutes ago, showtime said:

Chiefs are the best team in football because they have the greatest QB to ever play the game. I think their biggest threat are the Buffalo Bills. Josh Allen would probably win MVP if it wasn't for Mahomes and Rodgers.

iron man eye roll GIF

The Chiefs aren’t unbeatable, but some of these teams people are mentioning as a legitimate threat to them are kidding themselves. This stat isn’t quite as sexy as normal because COVID has neutered a bit of home field advantage, but that’s still 5 very quality teams they’ve beat this year.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, ronjon1990 said:

That's a joke, right?

No... 2016. Last year. Even the hideous 2011 playoff game off the bye. He’s had as many big chokes in the playoffs as he’s had wins. I get that the stats looked good in the Cardinal losses, and the SB run obviously, but that was ten years ago.

Edited by WheatieMan

2 minutes ago, DannyB said:

I think if the right Josh Allen shows up, Buffalo/KC would be one effing hell of a game.

Depending on weather it would be a track meet. Chiefs have shown (against the Bills) that they can pound the rock and continue to do it if the other team can’t stop it. I’m still of the notion that Josh had a more serious shoulder injury at that point than the team led on, so I’d be excited to see a rematch for sure.