Who Wins  

82 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins

• Bills
    • Colts

5 minutes ago, incognito_man said:

he did give himself up in the rams/seahawks game

wasn't remotely the same

My point was the refs call whatever they want, regardless of what goes on the field, and because its a judgement call, it never gets overturned.

I know the plays were different, but some guy tossing the ball over after going down untouched with a few seconds remaining doesn't end a play, and on a play that is continuing they randomly decided to stop it while the play was still going.

It's arbitrary decisions that aren't certifiable or explainable, just because someone had a random judgment call on the field.

Hey analytics nerds!

The Colts ran the ball right before the 2 minute warning because the clock stops anyway.

Its LOGICAL!

Except they only got about 3 yards when they could have really used another 10 yards at the end of the game.

Smartest guy in the room fails again!

1 minute ago, kramxel said:

My point was the refs call whatever they want, regardless of what goes on the field, and because its a judgement call, it never gets overturned.

I know the plays were different, but some guy tossing the ball over after going down untouched with a few seconds remaining doesn't end a play, and on a play that is continuing they randomly decided to stop it while the play was still going.

It's arbitrary decisions that aren't certifiable or explainable, just because someone had a random judgment call on the field.

what?

your point is bad.

Just now, SkippyX said:

Hey analytics nerds!

The Colts ran the ball right before the 2 minute warning because the clock stops anyway.

Its LOGICAL!

Except they only got about 3 yards when they could have really used another 10 yards at the end of the game.

Smartest guy in the room fails again!

Screaming for a screen there, but that was hit and miss today for them

8 minutes ago, SalvadorsDeli said:

So to recap, Josh Allen tried to hand the game to the Colts playing dumb hero ball, then the refs tried to hand the game to the Colts, and then Rivers went full noodle arm to make sure the Bills won it. 

To be fair

Allen played LEGITIMATE hero ball for basically the entire game

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Division Games are totally different. Raiders and Carr were bound to beat the Chiefs after losing a billion in a row. They know the Chiefs like the back of their head at this point. It’s probably the Chiefs worst matchup in the AFC due to that fact. 

I know its not the same but Ravens have played the Chiefs plenty of times over the last couple years. 

7 minutes ago, coltstrong said:

this game showed me how overrated the bills are a missed field goal a dropped touhdown pass in the endzone a wide open drop by taylor to put the colts in field goal range and a bad offsides to give bills 4 points that is 17 points handed to the bills it would of been a blow out if the colts didnt beat themselves .   going against a horrible old man rivers who sucks so bad . 

stay classy Colts fan

2 minutes ago, DannyB said:

tell your team to suck less.

That guy is a poor example of a colts fan. The majority of us realize the colts made too many mental mistakes and lost. Bills played well. Colts are close to being a yearly contender so they don't suck...