Falcons hired Arthur Smith as Head Coach

ACO

happy for art. well deserved (and happy that he’s gone to a team that i can actually root for him to have success with lol)

i think he’s a great fit there. ryan had his best season with kyle shanahan and art is very much cut from that cloth. i’d be lying if i said i was fully confident in his ability to be a head coach, and he does have the infuriating tendency to get way too cute at the worst times, but you can’t ignore the body of work he’s put together. congrats falcons fans

• Like 1

Um.....are we sure Smith will accept?   Seriously asking, was ATL the only place he interviewed?

If he comes on - gotta think he's going to want to install his O - and move on from Matt Ryan (as opposed to staying with Raheem Morris, or going with a D-minded HC).

21 minutes ago, Broncofan said:

Um.....are we sure Smith will accept?   Seriously asking, was ATL the only place he interviewed?

If he comes on - gotta think he's going to want to install his O - and move on from Matt Ryan (as opposed to staying with Raheem Morris, or going with a D-minded HC).

Nothing is official yet though it is looking that way. It will be interesting though. Smith has had other interviews. Clearly Eagles are interested too.