NFC Championship Game: Tampa Bay Yucs at Green Bay Packers

packfanfb

King just doesn’t want to play. He wants out of GB badly.

Last week itself they have targeted him on short passes. Today he came to play short passes and left long passes. 

Mike P is the worst D coordinator. I know brady is going for hail mary there since its a free play and we played man to man trying to defend the FG.

what a sore looser. 

Edited by Jaire_Island

1 minute ago, Sasquatch said:

Someone dialogue a path to victory for me to pin my hopes on, because I’m just not seeing one being down 11 to to this team.

Outside of some very lucky breaks and turnovers, what’s the plan?

GB can't punt in the 2nd half.   need points on all drives and TD's >>>>>>>>> over FG

GB D needs 2 punts/TO

• Like 1

1 minute ago, chillparsi1 said:

It's not the refs, it's not a bad matchup, it's not injuries, it's not the away matchups. All of those things happen regularly and I'm tired of hearing them used to explain away these games. You just gotta find a way to win it

The players are no winning their matchups on 50/50 balls for sure.

So the only hope GB has left to have a shot in this game is

Must get a TD to open the 3rd

Hope the defense can somehow force a turnover this half that leads to points

Not sure any other scenario leads to a Packers win, not with what we're seeing from this defense. Down 2 scores with THIS defense is a tall task to come back from barring GB's offense scoring points on pretty much every possession this half

• Like 1

Just now, AlexGreen#20 said:

Except that Scotty Miller is a #4 receiver because he's behind 3 probowlers. He's a good player. 

Yeah I lied he’s actually #5 behind Tyler Johnson on some depth charts. No reason your #2 is getting torched by anyone’s bottom roster fodder. 

3 minutes ago, FinneasGage said:

as long as pettine and king are coming out of the tunnel at half we have no shot 

I would fire Pettine at half no joke.  That play call shows Pettine doesn't understand how a NFL game works.  Even a high school coach on his first year doesn't choke like that.