Your first Super Bowl?

biggie.

What was the first Super Bowl you watched?

First one I remember was 30 with Dallas/Pittsburgh.

First one I was aware what was going on was 32 (mainly cuz my brother is a Denver fan who expeirenced all of the blowout losses in the Elway era and was sweating bullets all game).

First one I knew the full context of everything was 36.

Edited by biggie.

18. I was three, and it was in my hometown. Memories are a little spotty, but there.

I remember 19 a lot better. I was a year older, obviously, and we watched the game with a bunch of extended family members, many of whom happened to be Fins fans. I remember being very amused at how upset they got.

Steelers - Rams was the first I actually sat down to watch the game instead of running around the house and catching some of it while my dad watched.

Oh boy did I understand the significance of Oakland - Philly the next year.

I even remember this on the radio (its not great)

• Like 1

7 hours ago, biggie. said:

What was the first Super Bowl you watched?

First one I remember was 30 with Dallas/Pittsburgh.

First one I was aware what was going on was 32 (mainly cuz my brother is a Denver fan whobexperoenced all of the blowout losses and was sweating bullets all game).

First one I knew the full context of everything was 36.

Yep. Same. Was only a kid but I just vividly remember our family going to a SB watch party at one of their friends house with a handful of guests there. While I was mostly being a kid doing kids stuff and playing with the other kids, I remember just sort of vaguely checking in on the game whenever the adults were reacting to a TD, etc

It was SB 31 where I was more in tune with what was happening and actually watching the game for obvious reasons.