Super Bowl LV: Kansas City Chiefs vs Tampa Bay Buccaneers

BayRaider

Kansas City Chiefs vs Tampa Bay Buccaneers  

110 members have voted

1. 1. Kansas City Chiefs vs Tampa Bay Buccaneers

• Kansas City Chiefs
    • Tampa Bay Buccaneers

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/07/2021 at 11:35 PM

On 1/24/2021 at 7:59 PM, Jakuvious said:

So, predict what you want, but the Chiefs have only scored under 20 points twice in Mahomes's career. 22 is the lowest output in the postseason, and that involved Mahomes getting concussed. Mahomes has never scored less than 31 in the postseason, when he played the full game.

I won't disagree with people predicting Tampa. Great teams on both sides, or it wouldn't be the superbowl. But there's absolutely no justification behind this, beyond bold prediction for bold prediction's sake.

He wont get 20 tonight bud, good game though. Hope this prevents fan base from being cocky moving forward

• Like 2

Just now, JAF-N72EX said:

This shines up his resume and the voters can be very forgiving so I don't necessarily disagree. But I do think he'll have to wait little awhile. 

Oh without a doubt. He was a first balloter (based on Calvin this weekend) prior to his meltdown. Now he'll be like an 11 year guy.

• Like 1

Just now, RaidersAreOne said:

They didn't wake up. The Bucs are going uber conservative. Andy Reid finally takes a big L after having a week off to prepare. 

Yup. I think Reid is a good coach no doubt but last years win didn't suddenly fix all of his decades long flaws (like undisciplined teams).

1 minute ago, lancerman said:

Well Brady basically iced the GOAT debate. Even Mahomes with his hot start has a wipe out loss in a SB in addition to losing at home in the 2018 AFCCG. That will always be held against him. 

Eli beat Brady twice. Mahomes story is still being written as is Brady's.