Super Bowl LV: Kansas City Chiefs vs Tampa Bay Buccaneers

BayRaider

Kansas City Chiefs vs Tampa Bay Buccaneers  

110 members have voted

1. 1. Kansas City Chiefs vs Tampa Bay Buccaneers

• Kansas City Chiefs
    • Tampa Bay Buccaneers

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/07/2021 at 11:35 PM

1 minute ago, DontTazeMeBro said:

Lol even in the actual game they won’t talk about the OLine. Romo even took a few seconds to think of something to say. I’m telling you. Big Gambling keeping people stupid.

I really think there's some truth to this. Not near enough was made of how that OL was going to look. I'm not trying to backpat but I said it multiple times IRL that I don't see how KC can win with that OL against this defense

On 1/24/2021 at 7:21 PM, Archimedes said:

TB can do 2 things to slow down the Chiefs offense. Jack squat and like it. Their defense doesn’t match all that well against the Chiefs offense IMO, and I don’t think old man Brady can keep up in a shootout. 

I also think Reid is going to coach circles around Arians... We’ll see though.

Lets talk about it

• Like 1

Just now, Chiefs_5627 said:

He's not even here so be insufferable to the 90%? You do you boss I always like your takes but geez man

I’d apologize, but after the stuff he and one other fan here said to me, I’m going to meme. You guys are a great team and you’ll be back. Besides, Tom Brady has single handedly kept Mahomes in check and apparently plays defense.

Just now, BullsandBroncos said:

Mike Remmers as your Tackle is how you lose Super Bowls. When they interviewed him about Von Miller taking his soul earlier in the week, he replied with “I’m not the same player I was 5 years ago.” Bruh

Remmers is probably our second or third best lineman today. Wylie has been a far bigger problem.