Super Bowl LV: Kansas City Chiefs vs Tampa Bay Buccaneers

BayRaider

Kansas City Chiefs vs Tampa Bay Buccaneers  

110 members have voted

1. 1. Kansas City Chiefs vs Tampa Bay Buccaneers

• Kansas City Chiefs
    • Tampa Bay Buccaneers

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/07/2021 at 11:35 PM

4 minutes ago, Mizter_Clean10 said:

Bold prediction: Chiefs Defense wins this game.

I kind of agree. I think too much attention is being drawn to KC's O versus Tampa's D in the thread so far. But to me, if Brady plays like he did against Green Bay, and our secondary plays like they did today, that could actually wind up being a huge mismatch. Brady had three straight drives where he threw INTs in the second half, and GB came away with just 6 points. You won't get away with that as easily against us.

1 minute ago, Jakuvious said:

I kind of agree. I think too much attention is being drawn to KC's O versus Tampa's D in the thread so far. But to me, if Brady plays like he did against Green Bay, and our secondary plays like they did today, that could actually wind up being a huge mismatch. Brady had three straight drives where he threw INTs in the second half, and GB came away with just 6 points. You won't get away with that as easily against us.

1 int was a miscommunication.
1 int was a high throw that probably gets caught most of the same. 
1 int was brady getting drilled and mike evans not being able to track a ball.

Just now, Asciimo said:

So, three interceptions due to bad play.

I don't get what point you're trying to make here. If they were like fluky tips or something, I'd get what you're saying. But you're saying yes, they threw three interceptions due to their own mistakes. So I'm not seeing your argument. Like, everything you list is bad play or getting outplayed.

Just now, Jakuvious said:

So, three interceptions due to bad play.

I don't get what point you're trying to make here. If they were like fluky tips or something, I'd get what you're saying. But you're saying yes, they threw three interceptions due to their own mistakes. So I'm not seeing your argument. Like, everything you list is bad play or getting outplayed.

if i said he had 3 INTs because of mike evans, I would be downvoted to hell. but, I'd be right. godwin and evans been choking down the line but w/e still in the SB.

26 minutes ago, Pats#1 said:

Your quote up top is exactly what Bucs fans have heard for the past two weeks. It’s not you simply saying the Chiefs are the better team (I agree), it’s how dismissive you are and aren’t worried one bit.

I just think it’s hilarious watching people continue to make ***** out of themselves by doing this, and it has nothing to do with Brady, it’s any absurdly cocky fan, no matter the team they root for.

Lol at a Pats fan calling another fan cocky. 

I said what I said and I’ll own it if I’m wrong. I’m nowhere near as worried about the Bucs as would’ve been the Pack or Saints.

6 minutes ago, Jakuvious said:

I’d honestly say we’re one of the worst team at taking advantage of turnovers though. 

Chris Jones is gonna eat like always, what’s key will be how we handle the weapons of Tampa Bay. Secondary has been up the task all playoffs but TB is a whole nother animal.

Just now, Asciimo said:

It looks bad on the stat sheet, but as far as how much of the blame should be put on Brady I’m in agreement that they weren’t that bad on his end. On that high throw interception specifically, Evans comes down with that 95% of the time and he had both hands on it. Both he and Godwin had a  bad case of the drops today.