Super Bowl LV: Kansas City Chiefs vs Tampa Bay Buccaneers

BayRaider

Kansas City Chiefs vs Tampa Bay Buccaneers  

110 members have voted

1. 1. Kansas City Chiefs vs Tampa Bay Buccaneers

• Kansas City Chiefs
    • Tampa Bay Buccaneers

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/07/2021 at 11:35 PM

6 hours ago, Bolts223 said:

I'm pretty sure that game ended up being a Pick'em.

I did the research of Brady SB's and here are the Spreads of them.

SB 36: Rams by 14

SB 38: Patriots by 7

SB 39: Patriots by 7

SB 42: Patriots by 12.5

SB 46: Patriots by 3

SB 49: Pick Em

SB 51: Patriots by 3

SB 52: Patriots by 5.5

SB 53: Patriots by 2.5

SB 55: Chiefs by 3.5 (As of right now)

So this is the first SB other than against the GSOT Rams that Brady is an underdog in.

This will be interesting because Brady historically has beat the stronger teams he's went up against and lost to the meme style QB's that everyone thought he got a break for playing.

In fact, for Brady this probably ranks up there along with the 01 Rams, 04 Eagles 14 Seahawks, and 16 Falcons as one of the least surprising match ups he could have drawn if he advanced to this game. 

7 hours ago, SalvadorsDeli said:

I feel like the game where that would have mattered the most would have been the one today. They'll get a bye week to reset now. 

They get a bye week and it's basically a home game while KC has to fly for 3 hours the day before the game. If there was ever a game for it to effect him it was the game where they just flew to Washington, then back down to New Orleans, then all the way North to Green Bay. They basically ping ponged North and South on the road the last few weeks and now they get to go home and stay put. 

3 minutes ago, TakeTheBallDeep said:

I think it’s close, AB will be back and Eric Fisher is out with a torn Achilles. That Bucs pass rush could have a day 

Hope it’s a good one! 

To me this is the key to the game. That Bucs front absolutely abused arguably the best line in football twice and the Chiefs if they have a weakness is their banged up offensive line. You can't stop the receivers of KC, but you can make every throw to them rushed and uncomfortable and beat up on Mahomes. 

• Like 1

Our OL might be suspect, but did you not see Allen slipping and sliding around for his life? At times he had less than 2 seconds to throw. Brady can't escape and rat out of it like Allen can, so if our pass rush is on point again - it will probably be a hard day for TB considering they like their longer developing routes.

Could be closer than CGs, defense will matter more this time. 

• Like 1